CHUCK♡BLAIR, → defectives - hangers

« Older   Newer »
maddalena1990
Posted on 8/11/2011, 16:46

Perchè Chuck:"i'm the love of her life.anyone else is only a waste of time"
Perchè : why are you still holding my hand?

vi prego add me!!!!

Edited by maddalena1990 - 8/11/2011, 17:27

Kassandra Black
Posted on 24/1/2012, 16:49

questo meritava di essere postato:

CITAZIONE
Blair gave Chuck his humanity.

This is the BIGGEST reason why I will FOREVER believe that these two have TRUE Love, passionate, epic, all consuming, beautiful, strong, imperfectly perfect love.

Blair gave Chuck his humanity, or at the very least…she showed him he had one.

The first true smile I saw from Chuck Bass was caused by Blair Waldorf. (A true smile…those adorable “i am so happy” kind of smiles)

Blair made Chuck care about happiness, even when Chuck did not believe in it. He tells Nate that happiness is not for people like them…they are entitled to those things that come with their world…and that world doesn’t bring happiness. But when he falls for Blair…he seems to be so concerned with her happiness. He will not let himself get completely near her because he is afraid he will ruin it for her. The boy that doesn’t believe in happiness trying to secure it and hand it to the girl he loves.

Brings me to the other part…Chuck…he had known pain all his life…the pain of losing his mother…of not having a mother…of not knowing a mother…of not having someone that cared for him….of having his dad hate him and reject him…but he had never known heartache…Until a certain Blair Waldorf came along? remember…Chuck Bass losing something no one knew he had? his HEART? The boy without a heart…gets his broken by the one and only…Blair Waldorf.

Chuck has always been selfish…is his way of making up for everything that has gone wrong in his life. But the first person he is willing to sacrifice for? Blair Waldorf. He is willing to let her go as long as she is happy.

Chuck Bass first tears? Nothing breaks my heart more than seen this beautiful man cry. The times I have seen him cry concerned two people…Bart Bass and his death…and Blair Waldorf. No one else.

Chuck Bass putting his defense mechanism down and being vulnerable….only with Blair Waldorf. Need I remind you of the scene in the roof top? or on Blair’s bed after Bart’s death? Or when she gave Lord Marcus the pin? Or when he lost his mother for what a 2nd time? Chuck has only allowed ONE person to console him…her name? yup, Blair Waldorf.

Chuck Bass says “I love you too” ….say what???!?!?!?…..Correct me if I am wrong but…when did you EVER think this boy would say those words? and then never stop saying them?

Chuck Bass learns not to give up….it took him…idk 100000th times…but he learned. To fight for her….to fight for their love…not to give up. He learned to be vulnerable to risk it all. He learned to put his heart on the line for her.

Chuck Bass “I will love your baby as much as I love you”…kill me now. Chuck Bass wants a baby with her…the boy that NEVER had a family…wants one ….but just with one person…Blair Waldorf.

I don’t care what you say. I don’t care who you ship. I don’t care what you think about Chuck Bass. I don’t care what you think about Blair Waldorf. YOU CANNOT DENY SHE WAS THE BEST THING THAT EVER HAPPENED TO HIM. THEIR LOVE IS UNFORGETTABLE. NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE THEM OR BE LOVED BY THEM THE SAME WAY. It is impossible to erase Chuck Bass from Blair Waldorf’s heart. And it is impossible to erase Blair Waldorf from Chuck Bass’ heart.

In the end it doesn’t matter who they end up with…we all know…that if they end up with another person…they will always be in the shadows of this epic love. It has no comparisons. The simple/cute/boring love will be left in the shadows and Blair will never forget how she felt when Chuck told her “I love you too” and Chuck will never forget what it felt like to find his family in her.

allyouneedislovechair

marci#
Posted on 25/1/2012, 23:33

Niente da aggiungere a questa sintesi assolutamente perfetta <3
esattamente per tutto ciò se finiranno con qualcun altro alla fine mi strapperò i capelli però...

lauratarantino
Posted on 8/4/2012, 11:58

ho trovato questa cosa bellissima di una ragazza su tumblr:

"I want CB together because they belong together. It has nothing to do with Chuck winning over anyone else. The story I’ve been watching has been about two damaged people who found each other and became whole. They love each other in a way that sometimes overwhelms them and scares them and makes them push each other away or run away completely. But, they never stop being connected. They never stop loving each other, even when they say they do. We’ve seen it happen before and we’ll see it happen again. Their story never ends.
And regardless of what Blair is saying on screen right now, I know she still loves Chuck in a way that no one else can even begin to compare to. I know it, she knows it, the writers know it."

Kassandra Black
Posted on 10/4/2012, 11:30

CITAZIONE
The story I’ve been watching has been about two damaged people who found each other and became whole

questa parte è bellissima <3

304 replies since 28/10/2007, 21:42   4557 views