DAN♡BLAIR, → cabbage patch kids

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 24/7/2010, 00:25

A supporto anti-Dair le opinioni di Isabelle delle fanfic xD

CITAZIONE
Why don't you like Dan/Blair?I mean,don't get me wrong I hate them.

I dont like Blair or Chuck with anyone other than one another and the overlying reason is because all those people are not right for them. Since Blair and Chuck are so complex and morally ambiguous and the show promotes their behavior all other characters cannot neither appreciate nor accept that about them and I dont know about you but when handling a relationship of my own I happen to love being appreciated and accepted rather than criticized and misunderstood. :) Hope this answers your question! Plus also, Dan is that Xander-like guy who is funny he is not nothing compared to Chuck who when walks into a room you pay attention to him and what he will say or what he will do. Chuck walks into a room like he owns it, like he's the king of it. The same way Blair walks in, she commands the respect of a Queen. Plus she's shallow as hell, she loves the class distinction and doesn't find it charming or alluring, she was born to rule the UES and she needs a man who can rule with her. I dont get the want for Dair, it'll be terribly unfair to Dan's character; as he will be like all others a prop until Blair goes back to Chuck.

marci#
Posted on 24/7/2010, 00:34

Parole sante!! XD

CITAZIONE
Dan is that Xander-like guy who is funny he is not nothing compared to Chuck who when walks into a room you pay attention to him and what he will say or what he will do.

paragone interessante ahahah!

~ Justine
Posted on 24/7/2010, 11:51

Assolutamente, io trovo che CeB siano fatti per stare insieme, così come shipperò fino alla morte i darena (ne riparliamo fra 2 mesi hahahah). B è una regina e C è un re, sono la coppia, sono stati fatti per stare insieme hanno un legame che non si può costruire, c'è, bisogna accettarlo e usarlo con cautela, perchè può scoppiare facilmente - come abbiamo visto -
trovo però che i Dair sarebbero un paragrafo ESILARANTE basta che non mi diventi una onenightstand alla cavolo (vedi chenny e chuckessa). spero che il fatto che ancora non sia successo niente, ma anzi ci siano solo piccoli indizi sia il segno che ci stanno pensando, ma la vogliono costruire bene, per rendere la pillola meno amara ai Chair. perchè assolutamente hanno un potenziale UNICO

marci#
Posted on 25/7/2010, 00:34

Io accetto tutto ciò che è costruito bene... il problema è che ormai mi hanno abituato che le storie "non principali" diciamo, vengono trattate come tappabuchi, rendendole sciatte e inutili... e Dan/Blair, per di più sciatti e inutili non li voglio vedere -.-

Kassandra Black
Posted on 25/7/2010, 00:53

per me invece Blair e Dan sarebbero molto più accettabili come storia da una botta e via, in cui B deve essere come minimo ubriaca ed inconsolabile che come storia semi seria, sfigadan potrebbe riuscire a rendermi noiosa persino B ù.ù

marci#
Posted on 25/7/2010, 01:45

Si ma in quel caso probabilmente sarebbe solo un riempitivo di puntata per farci gridare OMG, e questa cosa inizia a darmi sui nervi XD

effy's
Posted on 2/8/2010, 12:43

NO NO E NO! non puo succedere ! Insomma bleah! Che schifoo! Si sa tutti che Chair sono la coppia migliore quindi se anche dovesse succedere ...bhè spero che duri poco! però no,dai non credo... Uffa un'altro timore nell'aria!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 4/10/2010, 12:50

ho trovato questa cosa a difesa dei Dair xD

CITAZIONE
I’m sick of all Chair fans when they said “they hate each other”. Ok, i heard this 10000 times, you can change reason please? because “there’s a thin line between love and hate” (Katherine Pierce FTW!). The kind of hate they have is not HATE. With three season you can see just for a few moment how can they totally understand each other like everyone did. When Blair came to Dan to discuss About her love for Chuck, when he said “you..love him?”, he seems to be so surprised to see her so vulnerable, for the first time he saw the real Blair, who deserve to be loved. NO GAMES. Chuck hurts her all the time, that’s not love. And Blair need happiness, at leat for a while. You know that CB will be endgame, so its useless bashing Dair all the time!Our pairing have potential, deal with that. With three season we have seen ALL COUPLES, even Dan with Vanessa! considering our fanbase they can’t ignore us, we grow up every day. Based from the spoilers, it’s our time now, FINALLY. So take it easy, smile and wait the endgame.

‚stardust
Posted on 4/10/2010, 21:00

CITAZIONE (marci# @ 25/7/2010, 02:45)
Si ma in quel caso probabilmente sarebbe solo un riempitivo di puntata per farci gridare OMG, e questa cosa inizia a darmi sui nervi XD

a chi lo dici -.-"

CITAZIONE (effy's @ 2/8/2010, 13:43)
NO NO E NO! non puo succedere ! Insomma bleah! Che schifoo! Si sa tutti che Chair sono la coppia migliore quindi se anche dovesse succedere ...bhè spero che duri poco! però no,dai non credo... Uffa un'altro timore nell'aria!

quoto -.-"

marci#
Posted on 4/10/2010, 23:28

CITAZIONE
Based from the spoilers, it’s our time now, FINALLY.

se sarà tutta una manovra di Juliet.... io riderò, e di gusto XDD

84 replies since 28/10/2007, 21:46   945 views