« Older   Newer »
~» F e d e •
Posted on 4/8/2008, 01:17

Non lo vedo.. dice che non è più disponibile >_<

Izzie Stevens
Posted on 6/8/2008, 10:43

CITAZIONE
Question: Did Gossip Girl sign Michelle Trachtenberg as a regular yet? — Brett
Ausiello: Nope, and I'm kind of OK with that. I think Blair Waldorf put it best when she told Georgina in the finale: "Haven't you heard? I'm the crazy bitch around here." Speaking of GG, the show is about to start production on an episode shot almost entirely at Yale University. Or at least some corner of Central Park dressed up to look like Yale University. Anyway, the whole gang (i.e. Blair, Serena, Dan, Nate, etc) will be there for their first round of college interviews and to, you know, party like it's 2010.

Source: EW

~» L e x i e •
Posted on 7/8/2008, 16:14

CITAZIONE
Marcus finge di essere un americano perchè non vuole che la gente esca con lui per il suo titolo, ma Chuck scopre la sua vera identità e da quel momento Blair se ne innamora.

:cry:

lesly_19
Posted on 11/8/2008, 13:35

iniziamo bene image
mille grazie x tt gli spoiler anche se per il momento nn vorrei spoilerarmi tt.

Izzie Stevens
Posted on 15/8/2008, 18:19

Sembra proprio che tra Blair e Serena ci sarà una bella rissa..
image image image

marci#
Posted on 16/8/2008, 00:10

oh my god!
non mi fa paicre che litighino ma in realtà mi diverto XD

lesly_19
Posted on 16/8/2008, 09:29

oddio nn vedo l'ora **

Posted on 19/8/2008, 20:28

Group:
Stolen Hearts

anonymous

Ho trovato il video °ç°

Spero di aver indovinato la sezione >_< Altrimenti, chiedo perdono >_<

contacts  Top
lesly_19
Posted on 20/8/2008, 12:01

grazieeeeeee!
ma farò la sfida contro me stessa di nn vederlo O.O

sallyGREY
Posted on 20/8/2008, 23:46

ho trovato alcune quotes della puntata 2.01..
qui **

Posted on 21/8/2008, 12:52

Group:
Stolen Hearts

anonymous

Oddio *-*
Grazie Salluccia :***
Dan e Serena ♥♥♥

contacts  Top
Sophie;
Posted on 21/8/2008, 13:00

ahahah sono quasi ridicole quando si picchiano xDDD

Kiattle_91
Posted on 21/8/2008, 21:45

Uddio che lottaaaaaaaaaaXD
so che sn cattivaXD ma nn vedo l'ora d vederlaxD

~ Irene
Posted on 22/8/2008, 07:58

Riassunto dell' episodio Link
è piuttosto esauriente percui se non volete rovinarvi la sorpresa non leggete.. personalmente sono troppo curiosa... :P

wow lovely;
Posted on 22/8/2008, 13:52

First look at 2.01
Ausiello intervista gli attori
Tutte le quotes dell' episodio 2.01
Trama dettagliata dell' episodio (la trama della CW si può trovare nel topic dedicato all' episodio)

Scene dalla 2.06
CITAZIONE
The first scene I saw:
Chuck sees Serena across the quad and calls out, "I know you're not a geography major, but Brown is in Rhode Island."
Serena looks annoyed and says, "I don't have time for this, Chuck."

I couldn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but Chuck looked pretty pleased and S looked pretty pissed. She kept trying to walk away and he would call something back to her. She turned around and bitched him out a bit, then stalked off. Chuck continued to look like he wanted to have sex with someone in the vicinity.

The PA guy filled me in that Serena had done something to upset Blair, so they were fighting. During one fight, Blair said that Serena couldn't even get into Yale if she tried, so Serena had decided to visit Yale instead of Brown to spite Blair/prove her wrong.

The second scene:
Chuck is walking around a corner, bumps into a beautiful man dressed all in black. The beautiful man (Skull and Bones) whips Chuck around, two other guys come out and throw brown bag over his head. The S&B leader whispers something in his ear and they carry him off.

The third scene:
Blair sees Serena coming out of a "Yale" building and says, "What are you doing here? Yale is mine!"
Serena replies, "Oh, I hear Yale has a great drama program."

I didn't hear the rest of the dialogue, but my extra friend informed me that Blair accuses Serena of trying to take everything from her, and just being at Yale out of spite. Serena denies it, then gets a phone call and is like, "Oh, a private party at the dean's house? I'd LOVE to come." Blair is piiiiissed.

The fourth scene:
The next day, Blair and Serena meet up again and Serena apologizes, saying Blair was right and she shouldn't have tried to take Yale out of spite. Blair forgives her and says she's sorry, too. They hold hands.

The fifth scene:
A crane shot of Dan walking along the quad. He gets a phone call, appears a little distraught or unnerved by it and starts walking very quickly in the opposite direction.

Spoiler generici

Chuck sta pagando le conseguenze per aver lasciato Blair sola all' aereoporto.
Blair sta cercando di far soffrire Chuck, ma prova forti sentimenti per lui
Rufus farà ingelosire Lily con le sue nuove fidanzate
Vanessa è ancora innamorata di Nate, cerca di aiutarlo ma incasina le cose
Il padre di Nate potrebbe ricomparire
Jenny è concentrata sul lavoro e maturerà anche in peggio; incontrerà nuovi amici e un nuovo ragazzo
Jenny farà pace con Erik
Dan sta speriamentando per amore della scrittura
Serena si allontana dall' ambiente del liceo ed esce con 20enni diventando una vera e propria ny socialite

La relazione tra Blair e Serena sarà molto diversa da come è ora
Dan e Serena si troveranno davanti un gran cambiamento

703 replies since 3/6/2008, 12:00   6770 views