GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 14/3/2009, 12:37

Questo l'ho letto XD

MONDAY, MARCH 30

"GOSSIP GIRL" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Remains of the J" (TV-14, D) (HDTV)

JENNY'S KINDA-NOT-SWEET SIXTEEN / TAMARA FELDMAN & ARMIE HAMMER GUEST STAR Serena (Blake Lively) decides to throw Jenny (Taylor Momsen) an intimate party for her sixteenth birthday, but things get way out of control when Poppy Lifton (guest star Tamara Feldman) turns the small gathering into a huge social event. In a moment of weakness, Vanessa (Jessica Szohr) agrees to help Chuck (Ed Westwick) with a scheme having to do with Blair (Leighton Meester) and Nate (Chace Crawford). Rufus (Matthew Settle) learns that Dan (Penn Badgley) will not receive financial aid at Yale and tries to figure out another way to cover the cost of his education. Kelly Rutherford also stars. Armie Hammer guest stars as Poppy's boyfriend, Gabriel. Allison Liddi-Brown directed the episode written by Sarah Frank-Meltzer (#220).

Source: CW

-freefallin-
Posted on 16/3/2009, 01:02

Someone reveals they're engaged in next week's Gossip Girl.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 16/3/2009, 20:46

raga immagine chair che mi ha reso felicissima, ma che non volevo vedere per non rovinarmi la sorpresa

Bea_chan
Posted on 16/3/2009, 20:48

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH SONO MORTA DALLA FELICITA' !
Le immagini sono enormi ò_ò

SPOILER (click to view)

Ecco appunto xD

-freefallin-
Posted on 16/3/2009, 20:56

"Gossip Girl" is finally back! It's finally back! Can you tell me, have you seen tonight's episode? Is it worth my overwhelming excitement? -Jill

It is. If you felt like "Gossip" was lacking a bit of luster in its episodes of late, you'll be pleased to know that this evening's hour delivers on several important levels: the wardrobe, the drama and the devilish wit. Granted, there is very little Chuck-Blair time, but the two characters have separate stories to contend with this week. They'll butt heads quite a bit next Monday.

Korbs, How long is Ms. Carr (or should I call her Rachel?) sticking around on "Gossip Girl"? -Maggie
Not long. I think we'll see the last of her tonight.

Anything on "Gossip Girl"? -Johann

Rufus and Lily are making a "past loves" list. Let's just say the former Mrs. Bart Bass has been around the block... like 50 or 60 times more than Mr. Humphrey. And he's a former band member who toured the country on a bus, so you know, that's kinda bad. But instead of just owning it, Lily may decide to cover her tracks.

If Nate and Blair are getting back together, what about Chuck? How will he deal with it? -Remy
By scheming to break them up, obv.

tety;
Posted on 16/3/2009, 21:13

Noo non si vedono :(

Bea_chan
Posted on 16/3/2009, 22:35

Eh no, scusate ..
Non capisco più niente.

SPOILER (click to view)

Cioè ..

Kassandra Black
Posted on 17/3/2009, 15:29

niente che già non sappiamo, ma lo posto lo stesso...

From Monica in Chicago: Are Chuck and Blair finally really hooking up?
It certainly would seem so! According to looky loos in NYC, Leighton Meester (Blair) and Ed Westwick (Chuck) spent much of the day today locking lips in front of the Sony offices in Manhattan, shooting an upcoming scene for Gossip Girl. Hol-freaking-ler. Of course, in usual Blair and Chuck fashion, getting to this apparent state of bliss is not easy. Keep reading down to the spoiler section for what lies ahead.

Here's what I can tell you:

1. Chuck is coming to his senses (about luuuhhhving Blair).
2. Blair is hooking up with Carter Baizen, played by Leighton's real-life boyfriend, Sebastian Stan, who just so happens to play a dead ringer for Chuck Bass on NBC's Kings. Some girls get all the naughty boys with smoldering good looks!
3. Blair is hooking up with Nate.
4. You'll be surprised at how much the Blair-Nate repairing does not suck (at least, not in its initial stages). Honest.
5. Chuck and Blair = So. Not. Over. For proof, see photo above!

ah raga e nella 20 oltre all'orrido bacio nair ci beccheremo anke qsta schifosa scena chuckessa
meglio essere preparate!!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 17/3/2009, 18:21

promo 2.19

Kassandra Black
Posted on 18/3/2009, 00:09

ultime da kristin:

Blair Waldorf is a big ol' tramp!

How else would you explain the photos above: same girl, same outfit, same afternoon, same NYC street, sucking face with...two different costars?

As reported yesterday, Leighton Meester (Blair) shot a scene yesterday for Gossip Girl in front of the Sony building in Manhattan and was snapped by photogs kissing on again, off again love interest Ed Westwick (Chuck).

What we didn't know is that she was also photographed smooching Chace Crawford (Nate), the ex-beau she is—spoiler alert!—cozying up to in the next episode of Gossip Girl.

So what is the real story? Is she really kissing both boys? I just checked in with sources and Gossip boss Josh Schwartz himself...

During an interview about Schwartz's new Web-only series Rockville, which launched today right here (we'll have much more scoop on that later), I asked him if the dual paparazzi photos of Blair kissing Chuck and Nate may have been a red herring to throw off fans.

"Hmmm," he said after a long pause. "That would be a great idea!"

An inside source who works on the show tells me: "If she was in the same outfit it was probably to throw off the photogs. But she does kiss both [Nate and Chuck] at some point in the last couple of episodes."

Yee!

Personally, I'd put good money on the Nate photo op being a rouse. (Which would also explain why Leighton seems to be laughing.)

So what can we expect from the Chuck-Blair-Nate love triangle as the season comes to an end? "That will be a big part of the storyline," Schwartz tells me. "It's graduation, so it's all about what is the future for these characters and the show? Where's everyone going to be next year? Chuck, Blair and Nate are obviously a big story we're telling."

Also on tap: "Georgina Sparks (Michelle Trachtenberg) returns, which is always fun," Schwartz says. "She comes back very different from the last time you saw her."

Check back later for more from Schwartz on Rockville, the Gossip Girl spinoff and our beloved Chuck.
In the meantime, do you believe either of the photos above are a trick? And who are you hoping Blair ends up with this season?

Gloredhel
Posted on 18/3/2009, 15:01

fonte GG Insider

CITAZIONE
Q: I love Gossip Girl, but the Eyes Wide Shut storyline is the stupidest thing the show has done, and Elle is the worst character ever. Please tell me she's never coming back!

A: Never say never! But it's a pretty safe bet that Monday marked the end of that Pretty Woman. Meanwhile, remember when we asked how to fix Gossip Girl? Well, I have it on good authority that the final episodes will address two problems directly - which means some fun work coming up for both Blake Lively and Chace Crawford.

il How to fix Gossip Girl sarebbe questo qui dove pare si dica - ma io non ho capito dove - che Nate e Serena farebbero bene a mettersi insieme per il bene dello show (e dei loro due personaggi)

-freefallin-
Posted on 18/3/2009, 22:48

- There is always hope for Chuck and Blair
- Lily lies to Rufus about how many lovers she's had
- Chuck schemes to break up NB

- One of the CB/NB finale kisses was a foiler, but Blair will be kissing both boys in the last few episodes.
- Rufus buys an engagement ring
- There will be roofie action at prom

Gloredhel
Posted on 19/3/2009, 13:25

Foto di uno script probabilmente della 2.25 postato da una ragazza americana su Flickr, in cui si legge più o meno:

CITAZIONE
BLAIR: Why?

CHUCK: Because I'm not Chuck Bass without you.

BLAIR: Uh, That's it?

CHUCK: I love you, Blair.

foto ingrandita

foto reale

nella prima foto è circondato con il rosso il "I love you Blair" di Chuck

110 replies since 4/3/2009, 17:17   12448 views