GG SPINOFF SPOILER

« Older   Newer »
marci#
Posted on 11/3/2009, 21:05

CITAZIONE (*martoleira* @ 11/3/2009, 20:46)
CITAZIONE (marci# @ 11/3/2009, 00:47)
C'è un solo problema... il futuro marita faceva lo psicopatico in Oth... per me lui sarà sempre e solo Psyco-Derek xD

..O_o ..
ho pensato la stessa identica cosa quando ho visto la foto..
..ogni volta che finivo di guardare una puntata di oth in cui c'era lui,spegnevo la tv con l'angoscia..proprio non riesco a figurarmelo come padre di serena ed eric!!!!
=(

Meno male, allora non sono solo io a trovarlo terribilmente inquietante! Me lo vedo ancora mentre precipita da quella finestra.... a i u t o
Avrò sempre paura che faccia qualcosa di folle xD

Kassandra Black
Posted on 11/3/2009, 22:29

ho visto le foto, ma a me lei sembra vecchia XDXD

-freefallin-
Posted on 11/3/2009, 22:33

CITAZIONE
C'è un solo problema... il futuro marita faceva lo psicopatico in Oth... per me lui sarà sempre e solo Psyco-Derek xD

ecco chi è o-o finalmente ho capito XD

per ora il migliore è il marito di cece, e anche lily non mi dispiace, l' altra ragazza in VM la odiavo ><

~ Justine
Posted on 11/3/2009, 22:58

CITAZIONE (Kassandra Black @ 11/3/2009, 22:29)
ho visto le foto, ma a me lei sembra vecchia XDXD

va bene che è Lily, ma lì è veramente vestita da vecchia! °_°

;marley
Posted on 12/3/2009, 22:15

Io lo guarderò perchè sono troppo curiosa, però il fatto che non sia ambientato ai nostri tempi, non so... la fashionosità non sarà la stessa! :lol:

marci#
Posted on 19/3/2009, 23:13

Josh Schwartz Dishes on Gossip Girl Spinoff

Gossip Girl head honcho Josh Schwartz spoke with E! Online this week about his man upcoming projects, including the Gossip Girl spinoff. Here's what he had to say:

Q: What's the skinny on the Gossip Girl spinoff?
A: We just finished shooting [the Gossip Girl episode that will serve as the spinoff pilot] and I'm really excited. I mean, you know obviously it's going to be out of my hands at a certain point in terms of whether it can move forward, but Brittany Snow is so good.

Q: She did kick ass on Nip/Tuck.
A: Funny. That's the footage that sealed the deal for me. When I saw her reel, and I saw the Nip/Tuck stuff and saw she could go to that bitch, badass side, I knew we had our Lily right then because eventually she's going to have to go there. She doesn't start off as that person, but she will become her.

Q: Will the show focus on Lily and Rufus and Allison at all? Or Serena's father?
A: No, it's Lily and her sister Carol. Brittany and Krysten Ritter have amazing chemistry as these mismatched sisters and Andrew McCarthy plays their father, which is incredible. We also got No Doubt to record a cover of Adam and the Ants' "Stand and Deliver" just for the show. They're going on tour and they don't have an album, so this is the only new song that they've done. They performed it on the show and everybody, Gwen [Stefani] and the band, were just super into it.

Q: Any scoop on the upcoming Gossip Girl spinoff? Please tell me they're not calling it Lily. That would be L-A-M-E.
A: They're not calling it Lily; nor will it be Lily of the Valley, which was also rumored. The Valley was discussed but, alas, that was the name of the faux soap on The OC. That leaves... um... If you've got any suggestions, leave a comment!

Meno male che non lo chiameranno Lily!

Edited by marci# - 26/3/2009, 21:27

queenC,
Posted on 6/5/2009, 14:06

Ecco il promo del 2x24 ovvero l'inizio dello spin-off

Io penso che lo seguirò xkè mi piace l'idea dell'ambientazione.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 6/5/2009, 15:17

è uscito anche questo peek

marci#
Posted on 6/5/2009, 19:52

Q: I know it's not really called Lily, but is there anything new to spill on the spinoff?
A: Kelly Rutherford shared an awesome-sounding bit of info on the tentatively titled show: "I just went in recently did a bit of a voice-over, like a Wonder Years kind of thing where I'm looking back on my life. I don't know if they'll use it, but I was able to see some of it, and it looked fantastic." There you have it! Gossip Girl plus Wonder Years equals amazing!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 7/5/2009, 11:25

Gloredhel
Posted on 7/5/2009, 19:06

sul FF c'è già chi shippa la coppia Lily-Keith O_o

marci#
Posted on 8/5/2009, 13:16

CITAZIONE (Gloredhel @ 7/5/2009, 20:06)
sul FF c'è già chi shippa la coppia Lily-Keith O_o

XDD devono odiare Rufus davvero molto

Gloredhel
Posted on 8/5/2009, 14:09

in effetti XDD

marci#
Posted on 11/5/2009, 23:05

Q: '80s. Love it. Already on board. But exactly what year will things begin, will we know?

A: We’re going to try and be somewhat vague about that, just so we don’t get trapped in nitpicking, but we’re starting around 1983. Lily is in high school, so we wanted to give it a nice long run before it turns into the 90s when she’d be meeting Rufus.

Q: The Gossip Girl episode during which Lily made a list of all the men she'd slept with... should we have been pausing our DVRs and looking closely at that list? Are any of those guys going to pop up should the show go to series in the fall?

A: Well the names on that list were mostly our crew members’ names, and that’s largely just for legal reasons. A lot of the guys that would have been on Lily’s list, that are on the list in her mind, are guys that are older and have families now and they don’t necessarily want to be associated with Lily’s past. But we'll still be telling those stories, definitely.

28 replies since 5/3/2009, 17:59   307 views