GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
marci#
Posted on 8/7/2009, 22:57

CITAZIONE (Kassandra Black @ 1/7/2009, 14:57)
spoiler sul versante Serenate
Are Gossip Girl's Serena and Nate going to hook up anytime soon? — Jennifer
MICKEY: Methinks someone — cough, Jennifer, cough — is getting a bit stalkery with this question. At least initially, the answer is (still) no, as Serena and Nate will both be getting BIZ-AY with new love interests in the fall: S. will be courted by a prince among men, while Nate will be busy wooing this lady. (In case you were wondering, JoAnna Garcia will be busy asking herself, "I got canceled for this?")

Fonte: TV GUIDE
Si metteranno insieme Serena e Nate a Gossip Girl?
MICKEY: Almeno all'inizio della stagione, la risposta è ancora no, dato che sia Serena che Nate saranno entrambi parecchio impegnati con i loro nuovi interessi amorosi autunnali: la nostra S. sarà corteggiata addirittura da un principe, mentre Nate sarà impegnato con la bella JoAnna Garcia.

E poi...
Fonte: E!Online
Sono così eccitata che Gossip Girl sia di nuovo in produzione. Cosa puoi rivelarci?
KRISTIN: Mi dispiace per quelli che fra voi non sopportano Hilary Duff, ma proprio la Duff si è appena unita al cast di Gossip Girl per interpretare una star del cinema di nome Olivia, e questo andrà ad interessare l'intero cast, non solo Vanessa e Dan. Inoltre a Gossip Girl questa stagione, Chuck e Blair si sposeranno e avranno un milione di bambini. (Ok, forse non proprio questo, ma comunque staranno insieme, legati a filo doppio. Evviva!) Inoltre, che ci crediate o meno, lo show si sta veramente muovendo verso un'altra direzione rispetto alla vecchia idea "Dan e Serena sono la sola e unica vera coppia di Gossip Girl". Certamente, questa storia potrebbe tornare in superficie qualche volta in futuro, ma per il momento lo show sta cercando di stabilire le loro due identità separate, lontana da quella farsa del loro continuo tira e molla.

Q: When is Gossip Girl going to give Jenny a better story line?
A: Do you hear the Constance girls screaming? That's because Little J was named the new Queen Bee in the season finale, if you recall. We recently talked to Topsy Mopsy, er, Taylor Momsen, about how she will fill Blair's headband.
"You know what, I hope she's a bad queen bee!" the 15-year-old said. "I'm sure [the Gossip Girl writers will] find a way to tie it all together."

Kassandra Black
Posted on 9/7/2009, 11:56

ultime da ausiello

Question: Could you reward us with a little Gossip Girl scoop? Just enough to tide us over 'til September? Pretty please? --Jon
Ausiello: There will be a controversial hookup early on in season 3. And one of the participants of said controversial hookup will be Dan. Don't say I didn't warn you.

Question: Is Vanessa from Gossip Girl going to get her own storyline next season? Despite what some may think there is Vanessa love out there. --Jess F.
Ausiello: Yes, she's getting her own storyline. A romance, in fact. With someone she met briefly at the end of last season. Commence with the dot-connecting.

marci#
Posted on 10/7/2009, 13:23

CITAZIONE (marci# @ 8/7/2009, 23:57)
Q: When is Gossip Girl going to give Jenny a better story line?
A: Do you hear the Constance girls screaming? That's because Little J was named the new Queen Bee in the season finale, if you recall. We recently talked to Topsy Mopsy, er, Taylor Momsen, about how she will fill Blair's headband.
"You know what, I hope she's a bad queen bee!" the 15-year-old said. "I'm sure [the Gossip Girl writers will] find a way to tie it all together."

A Gossip Girl quando hanno intenzione di dare una storia migliore al personaggio di Jenny?
Avete sentito gridare le ragazze della Costance? Questo perchè la piccola J è stata proclamata nuova Ape Regina nella season finale, se ricordate. Recentemente abbiamo parlato con Taylor Momsen di come ricoprirà il ruolo che le è stato assegnato con la fascia per capelli di Blair. "Sapete una cosa? Spero che sia una regina perfida" ha detto l'attrice 15enne. "Sono sicura che (gli autori di Gossip Girl) troveranno un modo per legare tutto insieme."

Bea_chan
Posted on 14/7/2009, 11:26

RAGAZZE !

CITAZIONE
from TWOP:

For a second time I sat next to someone who is a part of the Gossip Girl crew while on the train. This time it was a woman who was reading the script for episode 3:02, which I believe was titled Full Blue. Unfortunately, she was just finishing up when I sat down. What I caught was a description of a scene between Chuck and Blair in which I suppose they've made up and are pretty happy.
But the more interesting bit of info I caught was the final scene which involved Dan picking up the phone and getting a call from Vanessa talking about Scott. The description said how we are then shown Georgina waking up next to him and how Dan is smiling and kissing her after the night they spent together.

Dan e Georgina.
DAN E GEORGINA !
Questo SI' che è davvero uno spoiler ..

Kassandra Black
Posted on 14/7/2009, 14:07

inutile spoiler da kristin
Dennis in Brooklyn, N.Y.: Now that Mercy begins shooting way earlier to fill in the gap left by Parenthood's move to midseason, what does this mean for Michelle Trachtenberg and her stint on Gossip Girl?

Our sources tell us that Michelle Trachtenberg won't miss a beat of Gossip Girl. She's doing everything she was expected to do as of last spring, and Georgina's episodes are good! However, Kelly Rutherford will be missing three episodes for her maternity leave. Still, despite Lily's absence, expect her love child Scott (Chris Riggi) to stay front and center this season. Are you excited for the biggest Humphrey-van der Woodsen crossover of them all, or are you withholding judgment on Scott until you get to know him better?

marci#
Posted on 15/7/2009, 13:28

CITAZIONE (Kassandra Black @ 14/7/2009, 15:07)
inutile spoiler da kristin
Dennis in Brooklyn, N.Y.: Now that Mercy begins shooting way earlier to fill in the gap left by Parenthood's move to midseason, what does this mean for Michelle Trachtenberg and her stint on Gossip Girl?

Our sources tell us that Michelle Trachtenberg won't miss a beat of Gossip Girl. She's doing everything she was expected to do as of last spring, and Georgina's episodes are good! However, Kelly Rutherford will be missing three episodes for her maternity leave. Still, despite Lily's absence, expect her love child Scott (Chris Riggi) to stay front and center this season. Are you excited for the biggest Humphrey-van der Woodsen crossover of them all, or are you withholding judgment on Scott until you get to know him better?

Ora che le riprese di Mercy sono inziate anticipatamente per riempire il vuoto lasciato dallo spostamento della serie Parenthood a metà della stagione televisiva, cosa comporta questo per Michelle Trachtenberg e la sua partecipazione a Gossip Girl?
Kristin: Le nostre fonti ci hanno detto che Michelle Trachtenberg non si perderà neanche una battuta di Gossip Girl. Sta facendo esattamente tutto ciò che ci si aspettava da lei, così come l'ha fatto la scorsa primavera... e sapete gli episodi con Georgina quanto siano gustosi! Ad ogni modo, Kelly Rutherford si perderà i primi tre episodi perchè si trova ancora in maternità. Comunque, a dispetto dell'assenza di Lily, c'è da aspettarsi che suo figlio (illegittimo) Scott, interpretato da Chris Riggi, si faccia avanti e sia uno dei personaggi centrali di questa terza stagione. Siete eccitati per il più grande incrocio "Humphrey-Van Der Woodsen" di tutti, oppure rimandate il giudizio su Scott a quando lo conoscerete meglio?

Kassandra Black
Posted on 16/7/2009, 10:21

news da ausiello:
Question: Now that Mercy will begin on NBC earlier than expected, will Michelle Trachtenberg still be able to fulfill her three-episode arc on Gossip Girl? --Parm
Ausiello: Unfortunately for Blair, yes, she will. The onetime Queen Bee will have a hard enough time adjusting to college life. Georgina's arrival as her roommate in episode 2 compounds her misery tenfold.

Question: I would love the scoop on just how much The CW pays you every time you cover Gossip Girl. I don't doubt that the show has followers, but the coverage EW is giving it has gotten ridiculous! ---Frank
Ausiello: Oooooh, that reminds me: A major Gossip guy decides not to go to college very early in the season. Take your best guess to the comments!
Question: Chuck-Blair scoopage would be delightful! --LH
Ausiello: Look for C and B to take an unorthodox approach to warding off the seven-week itch.

Inoltre ci sarà una guest star nella season premier

CITAZIONEWhen "Gossip Girl" returns this fall on the CW Network, Serena and company will be sharing the screen with a real-life member of the Manhattan social swirl -- Nacho Figueras.

Figueras, who spends his days playing polo for the Black Watch team and posing for Ralph Lauren's Polo Fragrances, will appear on the season premiere, which airs Sept. 14.

Questo è Nacho :
http://guanabee.com/2009/05/meet-nacho-figueras

e questo un link a un'intervista che hanno fatto a nacho sulla sua apparizione in GG!!
http://www.wwd.com/fashion-blogs/nacho_fig...ossip_guy-09-07

Edited by Kassandra Black - 16/7/2009, 12:52

Kassandra Black
Posted on 16/7/2009, 19:44

The third season of Gossip Girl, which began filming last month in New York, will include even more twists than the previous two, says Jessica Szohr, who plays Vanessa on the CW show.

“It’s like a new chapter in everyone’s life,” Szohr, 24, told PEOPLE Wednesday at a Charlotte Russe fashion event in New York. “We’re all off to college, we’re working. There’s a lot of guest stars coming on, new relationships are formed.”

In addition to Hilary Duff, former Privileged actress Joanna Garcia will play a new love interest for heartthrob Chace Crawford. Garcia plays a Texas socialite who rivals Crawford’s Nate Archibald in wealth and status — and she just might be off-limits.

“We have sort of a Romeo and Juliet love story,” Garcia tells PEOPLE.

While romances bloom on set during the new season, the off-screen romances between stars Blake Lively and Penn Badgley and Szohr and Ed Westwick make the cast a tight-knit bunch. But Garcia said the close group has welcomed her with open arms.

“I was really nervous coming in,” says Garcia, who is currently slated to appear in four episodes. “[But] they’ve been so warm and welcoming and lovely. It’s been so nice. They’ve been making me feel like New York isn’t such a big city.”

Things won’t bet getting so warm and fuzzy on screen, however, as Szohr says there are plenty of surprises in store.

“Someone ends up not being who they say they are,” she reveals. “It’s just lots of drama and crazy stuff.”

Also crazy: Gossip Girl’s fans, who clamor to catch a glimpse of the hot young cast while their shooting on location in the Big Apple.

“It’s been nuts. I don’t know what’s happened over our break,” Szorh says. “Coming back, none of us have ever seen it like how it’s been. But it’s a good thing. We’re blessed to be working on a fun cool show with cool people in New York.” – Kelsey Witten

In sostanza non hanno detto niente e la Szohr ha parlato troppo..

Kassandra Black
Posted on 17/7/2009, 00:05

casting call:
[KENNY “KC” CUNNINGHAM] Thirties, female. Open ethnicity. A publicist to the stars, she is hip and sophisticated with a touch of punk rock... Guest star.

[CELESTE] Legal 18 to 20 to play 16, open ethnicity. The power-hunger, super-smart, back-stabbing ringleader of the new Mean Girl trio at Constance. Three scenes.

[CARMEN] Legal 18 to 20 to play 16, open ethnicity. One of the new Mean Girl trio at Constance. Not quite as bright as Celeste, she is the slutty second-in-command. Three scenes.

[JANE] Legal 18 to 20 to play 16, open ethnicity. One of the new Mean Girl trio at Constance, she is the anxiety-ridden girl at the bottom of the totem pole. Three scenes.

[FASHIONABLY DRESSED WOMAN] Late thirties to early forties, open ethnicity. One scene, two lines.

[PHOTOGRAPHER] Mid to late 20s, male, open ethnicity. Two scenes, three lines.

[SCARED ASSISTANT] Early to mid twenties, female sptv050769 Open ethnicity. One scene, one line.

[ASSISTANT] Mid to late twenties, male or female, open ethnicity. The assistant to a movie mogul. One scene, one line

marci#
Posted on 17/7/2009, 13:34

CITAZIONE (Kassandra Black @ 16/7/2009, 11:21)
news da ausiello:
Question: Now that Mercy will begin on NBC earlier than expected, will Michelle Trachtenberg still be able to fulfill her three-episode arc on Gossip Girl? --Parm
Ausiello: Unfortunately for Blair, yes, she will. The onetime Queen Bee will have a hard enough time adjusting to college life. Georgina's arrival as her roommate in episode 2 compounds her misery tenfold.

Question: I would love the scoop on just how much The CW pays you every time you cover Gossip Girl. I don't doubt that the show has followers, but the coverage EW is giving it has gotten ridiculous! ---Frank
Ausiello: Oooooh, that reminds me: A major Gossip guy decides not to go to college very early in the season. Take your best guess to the comments!
Question: Chuck-Blair scoopage would be delightful! --LH
Ausiello: Look for C and B to take an unorthodox approach to warding off the seven-week itch.

Siccome adesso "Mercy" inizierà prima del previsto sulla NBC, Michelle Trachtenberg sarà ancora in grado di completare i tre episodi di Gossip Girl a cui deve partecipare?
AUSIELLO: Sfortunatamente per Blair, si ce la farà. La Blair ape regina di una volta, dovrà affrontare un periodo già abbastanza duro per ambientarsi al college. L'arrivo di Georgina come sua nuova compagna di stanza, nel secondo episodio della terza stagione aggraverà dieci volte il suo tormento.

Qualche nuovo scoop su Gossip Girl?
AUSIELLO: Uno dei protagonisti maschili decide che non andrà al college, all'inizio di questa nuova stagione. Indovinate chi sarà?

Uno scoop su Chuck e Blair sarebbe stupendo!
AUSIELLO: Cercate Chuck e Blair e li troverete in un approccio poco ortodosso impegnati a tenere a bada i pruriti di 7 settimane.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 18/7/2009, 11:42

video di celebTv che riassume le notizie che già sappiamo: http://spoilertv.blogspot.com/2009/07/goss...view-video.html

Kassandra Black
Posted on 21/7/2009, 09:06

Vanessa in Toronto: Is it true Chuck and Blair are gonna try to have a threesome on Gossip Girl? Tell me they won't go through with it and that it might bring some sexy time for these two? I think we need it as much as they do.
You guys come up with all the best rumors! Our sources tell us there's no threesome between Chuck, Blair and a third player to be named later, but there are a lot of C&B sexcapades happening in Gossip Girl season three. And white-hot angry sex is on the list.

Kelly in Montana: Any scoop on Olivia and Dan's relationship on Gossip Girl?
The newest fabulous Upper East Sider, Olivia (Hilary Duff), likes that Dan doesn't recognize her as a famous movie star.

Clarice in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil: Any news about Jenny on Gossip Girl?
Jenny's going to have to defend her queendom against the mean girls. Makes sense. Mean girls don't usually surrender the spotlight so easily.

Adam in N.Y.: Anything on Carter Baizen since Sebastian Stan's show Kings is kaput? Is he back on Gossip Girl? He's shady.
Shady Carter is going to be hooking up with Serena! Yes, Serena van der Woodsen and Carter Baizen are going to try to make a go of it in season three of Gossip Girl. Forgive us if we're not optimistic about their long-term prospects.

marci#
Posted on 22/7/2009, 12:40

CITAZIONE (Kassandra Black @ 17/7/2009, 01:05)
casting call:
[KENNY “KC” CUNNINGHAM] Thirties, female. Open ethnicity. A publicist to the stars, she is hip and sophisticated with a touch of punk rock... Guest star.

[CELESTE] Legal 18 to 20 to play 16, open ethnicity. The power-hunger, super-smart, back-stabbing ringleader of the new Mean Girl trio at Constance. Three scenes.

[CARMEN] Legal 18 to 20 to play 16, open ethnicity. One of the new Mean Girl trio at Constance. Not quite as bright as Celeste, she is the slutty second-in-command. Three scenes.

[JANE] Legal 18 to 20 to play 16, open ethnicity. One of the new Mean Girl trio at Constance, she is the anxiety-ridden girl at the bottom of the totem pole. Three scenes.

[FASHIONABLY DRESSED WOMAN] Late thirties to early forties, open ethnicity. One scene, two lines.

[PHOTOGRAPHER] Mid to late 20s, male, open ethnicity. Two scenes, three lines.

[SCARED ASSISTANT] Early to mid twenties, female sptv050769 Open ethnicity. One scene, one line.

[ASSISTANT] Mid to late twenties, male or female, open ethnicity. The assistant to a movie mogul. One scene, one line

Casting Call per l'episodio 4, che, ricordo, verrà girato tra il 30 luglio e il 10 agosto 2009.
[KENNY “KC” CUNNINGHAM] Sui 30 anni, donna. Di qualsiasi etnia. Agente delle star, è sofisticata e alla moda con una punta di punk rock. GUEST STAR

[CELESTE] Dai 18 ai 20 anni, per interpretare una 16enne, di qualsiasi etnia. Assetata di potere, molto intelligente, bulletta capobanda del nuovo trio delle Perfide alla Costance. Tre scene.

[CARMEN] Dai 18 ai 20 anni, per interpretare una 16enne, di qualsiasi etnia. Una componente del nuovo trio delle Perfide della Costance. Non intelligente quanto Celeste, è la sgualdrina del trio e la seconda in comando. Tre scene.

[JANE] Dai 18 ai 20 anni, per interpretare una 16enne, di qualsiasi etnia. Un'altra componente del nuovo trio delle Perfide della Costance, una ragazza con molta ansia repressa, si trova sul gradino più basso della scala gerarchica del trio. Tre scene.

[DONNA VESTITA ALLA MODA] Dai 37 ai 43 anni, di qualsiasi etnia. Una scena, due battute.

[FOTOGRAFO] Dai 25 ai 29 anni, uomo, di qualsiasi etnia. Due scene, tre battute.

[ASSISTENTE] Dai 30 ai 35 anni, donna, di qualsiasi etnia. Una scena, una battuta.

[ASSISTENTE] Dai 25 ai 28 anni, uomo o donna, di qualsiasi etnia. Assistente di un magnate del cinema. Una scena, una battuta.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 22/7/2009, 14:18

le americane potrebbero aver decifrato una pagina del copione di Penn, se a qualcuno interessa il dialogo tra sfigaDan, Georgina e Vanessa ecco QUI

marci#
Posted on 22/7/2009, 14:23

Sarà sicuramente qualcosa di talmente, ma talmente interessante, che mi sa che nemmeno lo leggerò XD

154 replies since 9/6/2009, 22:35   1432 views