GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 12/5/2010, 14:14

CITAZIONE
Dr. van der Woodsen back in season 4!
Just when it looked like the Gossip Girl gang was safe from Serena's big bad dad, we've learned exclusively that Billy Baldwin will definitely be back to wreak more havoc, à la Georgina Sparks.

So when will William van der Wooden return, and how long is he sticking around? Here's what we're hearing...

According to a very reliable source, the brilliant minds behind Gossip Girl are gearing up to have Billy return to the Upper East Side next season. Nothing is set in stone yet, and as of now it's still too early to say how he'll return—but after William's abrupt exit in last night's episode, there's still much to be resolved with ol' daddy dearest.

And sorry, all you Baldwin lovahs out there! We have it on good authority Billy won't be joining the series as a regular, but rather will be popping up here and there to stir up drama as needed—a fact that bodes well for the real-life father of three young'uns, who recently told us he'd love to join Gossip Girl full-time, but "I live in Santa Barbara, and they shoot in New York."

Thankfully, this Michelle Trachtenberg-esque come-and-go gig is perfect: "When I return, it's going to be Dr. Van der Woodsen coming in and having some fun," Billy teased recently. "I'm looking forward to seeing stuff beyond Serena, Lily, Rufus and Eric—to mixing it up with her friends and seeing how much trouble we can cause there."

Hear! Hear! Because seriously, some of the best stuff all season started when Billy infiltrated G.G., right?!

Everyone in favor of a Billy Baldwin return to Gossip Girl, sing your praises in the comments below. And those of you who aren't, tell us why. Then tune into the nutso G.G. finale Monday at 9 p.m. on the CW.

marci#
Posted on 12/5/2010, 23:16

CITAZIONE
Hit CW Series to Film First Two Episodes of Season Four in Paris

May 12, 2010 (Burbank, California) ─ The CW’s pop culture phenom GOSSIP GIRL is leaving the Upper East Side behind and jetting off to Paris to kick off season four in the City of Light. Series stars Blake Lively, Leighton Meester and Ed Westwick will be filming on location in Paris in early July for the first two episodes of the season. GOSSIP GIRL airs Monday nights (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) on The CW.

In the season four premiere, GOSSIP GIRL will find a radiant Serena van der Woodsen (Lively) and Blair Waldorf (Meester) enjoying their grand and romantic summer in Paris. However, Serena and Blair will be in for a few big OMG surprises when a friend from home mysteriously appears on the scene.

“Paris has always been the ultimate extension of our GOSSIP GIRL world -- the home of high fashion, Michelin star restaurants, chic night clubs, and Blair’s favorite sweet (macaroons, of course!),” says executive producer Stephanie Savage. “We’re thrilled to be able to share with our fans that this fall GOSSIP GIRL is going to Paris. We hope that they’ll come along with Blair, Serena and Chuck for the first two episodes of season four.”

A Parigi c'è anche Chuck!!!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 13/5/2010, 10:58

CITAZIONE
Question: Since you’ve already seen the Gossip Girl finale, please tell me that Dan and Serena will stop pretending that they don’t have feelings for each other. —Damien
Ausiello: I can confirm that by the end of the hour, one of them will stop pretending.

Question: Can you tell us anything more about the shooting that you mentioned in the season finale of Gossip Girl — like a clue as to who it is or when in the episode it happens? —Kim
Ausiello: It happens at the end of the episode, and it’s one of the following three characters: Nate, Dan, or Chuck.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 17/5/2010, 11:04

WARNING SEASON FINALE

Non so bene che c'è scritto perchè non ho avuto il coraggio di leggerlo, so solo che i commenti delle canadesi e delle americane non sono affatto positivi , diciamo pure che sono pessimi e che Chuck si è davvero fatto Jenny :((
Io ho perso tutta la voglia di vedere la puntata, vaffan*ulo!

CITAZIONE
The gif summarizes what happens with C/B in this episode. I think you remember my friend T doing a post with theories, right? Well, she was right for the most part. This is what happens with CB:

- Blair decides to get back together with Chuck but Dorota goes into labour and she doesn’t arrive in time to the ESB

- Chuck thinks Blair doesn’t love him anymore and he sleeps with Jenny-slut

- After the major creep sex fest, Blair comes to Chuck’s suite and explains what happened. They get back together…. and Jenny is in the next room, all covered in a post-coital shame

- Chuck is about to propose to Blair when Humpty Dumpty appears from nowhere and punches Chuck for sleeping with his slut of a sister. Yes, D sucker punches C for the second time. Does it occur to you, Danny boy that Chuck is only part of the problem? Maybe you should punch your whore of a sister too. Poor B….. I felt so sorry for her.

- Blair tells Chuck she will not speak to him ever again

- Blair leaves for Paris with Serena

And lmao, Georgina is pregnant with Dan’s baby. Oh, Georgie, you could have done so much better for your baby’s daddy. But hey, we have an admin that might be happy about this turn of events. *wink* M But this makes me so happy, maybe Michelle will join the regular cast next season and maybe, maybe the untalented irrelevant one will leave.

And poor Nate too. Serena breaks his hear and he starts to drink and sleep around. Nate will be the new Chuck… well, the old Chuck. Oh, you know what I mean.

P.S. Chuck gets shot.

altro riassunto
CITAZIONE
Georgina is seen returning

- R/L talk about J, tells him to talk to her, R thinks about sending her away, L says she does not want to separate E/J, E says he doesn’t care anymore, that they should send J away

- N/J, J thanks N for listening to her last night, he reminds her they’re friends, she agrees

- C comes into the room, teases them, J leaves the room, C mentions how NS are in the dumps right now, N says, what do you know about relationships?

- Once the baby comes, E/Cyrus are going back to Paris, asks B if she’s coming, B is preoccupied about the ESB, Dorota hints that she should just admit she loves C and go, B evades her of course, B wants Dorota to chaperone date with Cameron to make sure she does not go to ESB, Dorota relunctantly agrees

- G goes to find C, says she needs help, mentions Russians don’t kid around, C refuses, tells her to leave or he’ll call security

- J snaps a photo of D/S in bed together, even though they only kissed, D/S keep rambling on about how nothing really happened, they don’t have to tell anyone, they go in for a hug, actually an almost kiss

- everyone gets the blast with D/S, N is upset, C has that I told you so look on his face, D suspects J because she left a coffee cup at the loft, S tells the taxi driver to take her to Nate’s and quick

- B calls to makes sure S is heading to explain things to N, S tells B it was probably J, B plans to do something about it, makes detour with Cameron/Dorota

- D/S discussing on the phone to make sure they are on the same page, R walks in as D hangs up, D tells him J is out of control, R goes to find J

- S goes to find N, tells him nothing happened, some hesitation, but they work things out and he believes her

- B goes to find J, tells her she’s taking her down because no one hurts the ones she loves, B tells her no one loves her and leaves just as R walks in

- B tells D to not ruin NS, but D says what if all the signs are there, B starts thinking about Chuck/ESB, decides to go, Dorota’s water breaks, D/B take her to the hospital

- R tells J she should spend her summer in Hudson and then tells her she will finish high school there, J tries to protest, but R stands firm

- Dorota tells B to go to the ESB, she runs, D/S talk at the hospital about the kiss, N overhears

- G goes to B for help, again, rejected

- N/D/S exchange words, N walks away, everyone is there with Dorota as she gives birth

- B heads to the ESB

- N sends text to V about D/S

- B arrives, sees peonies in the trash

- J goes to find N, but he isn’t there, C is, C tells her he’s trying to forget, J says she should go, C tells her she can stay here if she wants, they talk, they kiss

- J goes to C’s bedroom, C tells her if she wants to leave, she can, she says she doesn’t want to be alone, he agrees and J blows out the candle

- the baby is here, DS go see the baby, fun, light-hearted convo, they decide to take a walk, after they leave, G comes and glances at the baby

- E/Cyrus going to be Godparents

- D/S talk about their respective relationships, D mentions how easy it was with them because they were “strangers”, V texts D when they’re about to kiss, D/S are like how could N do that?

- C tells J she can stay if she wants, she says you’re not kicking me out on the streets, he says you’re lucky most people don’t get that offer (It seems like they did sleep together?)

- B goes to find C, tells him that she loves him, C goes into the room, J is gone for some reason

- E goes to find J, E tells her she’s here for her whenever she needs him, she tells him that everybody hates her, J tells E about her mistake, she did sleep with C, she tells E to not tell anyone, E leaves (shocked)

- S goes to find N, they need to talk

- E goes to find D and tells him he needs to go talk to J

- N tells S he forgives her, S tells him she needs to be alone for awhile, N cannot believe it, S does not mention D at all in this convo

- B telling C this night has been perfect, he says it can be better, he is about to propose when Dan rushes in and punches him in the face, C/J admit to what happened, B tells J to leave and never come back, D tells her C is the problem, R/L show up, they are confused, J cries, L/R take her away, S shows up, D drags her away to fill her in, B looks at C, tells him the night never happened, and leaves

- one week later

- J decides to go to Hudson anyway, E asks her not to go, at the end of the day, J will always be his best friend, R/E/J/L/D family hug goodbye

- B convinces S to go to Paris with her, S reminds be that as long as they have each other everything will be ok

- N and D apologize to each other, D tells him he’s still trying to explain to V what happened, N tells D he and S broke up, N has C’s little black book, there are 2 girls there with him, pimp Nate, LOL

- D calls S, he decides not to say anything, have a nice trip, S says she’ll miss him, B playfully says she’ll miss him too, D goes online, about to buy a ticket to France, G shows up though and the shocker is that she’s pregnant, D is the father apparently

- final shots, D shocked, N fooling around with the girls, B/S leaving, J leaving

- C walking in the streets, they take the ring, C freaks out, gets shot

www.ed-westwickworld.net/?p=1504

Kassandra Black
Posted on 18/5/2010, 14:45

SPOILER SEASON 4

CITAZIONE
Gossip Girl exclusive: The scoop behind tonight's shocking season finale

SPOILER ALERT: If you have yet to watch tonight’s Gossip Girl finale, stop reading now. I repeat, if you have yet to watch tonight’s Gossip Girl finale, stop reading now. For the last time, if you have yet to watch tonight’s Gossip Girl finale, stop reading now. Everyone else, onward and downward…

Another season finale. Another blind item mystery solved. I can now confirm that Georgina’s top-secret baby bump — revealed in the closing minutes of tonight’s Gossip Girl‘s finale — was the out-of-the-blue pregnancy shocker at the center of my March 22 brain teaser. But the news that Dan’s going to be a papa was just one of several OMG! moments in the season-ender (Chuck shot! Dan still loves Serena! Jenny banished to suburbia!). Luckily, exec producer Stephanie Savage agreed to a little post-climax Q&A to help make sense of what went down and preview what’s to come.

My first question: Were those Taylor Momsen’s real tears?
STEPHANIE SAVAGE: Yes. I wasn’t there on the day they shot that, but that’s what it really looks like if a girl with raccoon eyes cries that much. There was nothing we could do.

How long will Jenny be gone for?
SAVAGE: I’d rather not say.

Will she be a changed person when she returns?
SAVAGE: Yes. What happens in the finale has a real impact on Jenny.

Safe to say Blair/Chuck are far from over?
SAVAGE: That is correct.

But how does she forgive him for sleeping with Jenny?
SAVAGE: [Chuck getting shot] is significant enough that it creates some space for them to, if not exactly rekindle their romance right away, at least find a humanity in each other. She doesn’t forgive him immediately. But it’s a significant enough event to recalculate things.

So the Jenny thing is not irreparable?
SAVAGE: It’s Chuck and Blair. It’s always going to be a wild ride. And that’s the thing. I believe personally that their love for each other is really strong. They are going to encounter incredible obstacles over the course of their time together and the question is whether or not they’re strong enough to make it through.

It’s been announced that Ed Westwick will be traveling to Paris with Blake Lively and Leighton Meester to shoot scenes for the season premiere. Does that mean Chuck was wearing a bullet-proof vest or something?
SAVAGE: Ed will definitely be filming in Paris with us this summer. That’s all I can confirm. Don’t rule out flashbacks. And we’ve been visited by ghosts before.

Let’s talk about the baby bombshell. Was it always your plan for Georgina to come back pregnant?
SAVAGE: Yes. We did the math on her leaving town. We sent her away and we were like, “Hmm… that could work out well.” The last gesture I made to [Michelle] when she went away was I mimed a belly bump so she had something to look forward to when she came back.

Does Mercy‘s cancellation mean we’ll get more Georgina next season?
SAVAGE: It certainly opens the door to expanding her role. We just got the news a few days ago so we’re still in process of figuring out how it affects our plans. We love Michelle and Georgie and would welcome both of them spending much more time with us.

Dan was planning to follow Serena to Paris when he was interrupted by Georgina. Safe to say the Dan/Serena love story is…
SAVAGE: … reactivated. Sorting through that is going to become a larger story

154 replies since 9/6/2009, 22:35   1432 views