GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 22/7/2009, 14:31

CITAZIONE (marci# @ 22/7/2009, 15:23)
Sarà sicuramente qualcosa di talmente, ma talmente interessante, che mi sa che nemmeno lo leggerò XD

:lol:

naturalmente nn l'ho letto neanche io xD

marci#
Posted on 23/7/2009, 12:44

XD
Spoiler da Ausiello, mon amour:
ausiellofiles.ew.com:
Question: Regarding the controversial hookup that Dan partakes in on Gossip Girl — is the show finally following the books and exploring Dan’s bisexuality? –Michael
Ausiello: That’s a negative. His controversial hookup is with a girl.

marci#
Posted on 26/7/2009, 11:07

Intervista a Michelle:

Michelle Trachtenberg stopped by the opening of Guess's new flagship boutique last night in NYC. She took a night off from work on the new season of Gossip Girl, which will see Georgina return as Blair's roommate at NYU. Michelle has practiced a few scenes with Penn Badgley, so we asked her about a potential relationship between Georgina and Dan. She said:

On whether Georgina dates Dan in the new season: "Georgina is definitely a man-eater. And there will be a man in her life, and it’s a boy that we know. I asked for all three, but Josh Schwartz is a real stickler. He only let me have one. XD
So you’ll have to find out."
On her favorite part about playing Georgina: "She’s phenomenal! I mean to be able to have that sort of crazy behavior, that sort of over-the-top maliciousness, that revenge-seeking everything, but to have someone patting you on the back at the end of the day and say good job and to not have to deal with any repercussions is phenomenal. Also, of course, my wardrobe is out of this world. It’s so fantastic! Eric Daman is a god and it keeps getting better and better every episode. I just had a fitting yesterday and it’s just like, I don’t want to leave."
Michelle played it coy, but it looks like many of the other GG guys are already spoken for on set. She also dished about Georgina's fab nails, so head over to Bella for those details.

marci#
Posted on 27/7/2009, 20:16

E' vero che Chuck e Blair avranno una storia a tre? Dimmi che non faranno niente di spiacevole, ma che potrebbe portare qualche momento sexy per questi due? Penso che ne abbiamo bisogno almeno quanto loro.
KRISTIN: Voi ragazzi ve ne uscite sempre con i rumor migliori! Le nostre fonti ci hanno rivelato che non c'è nessuna relazione a tre all'orizzonte per Chuck, Blair e un ipotetica terza parte nominata più avanti, ma comunque ci saranno un sacco di incontri fra C&B nella terza stagione di Gossip Girl. Ed è previsto sesso furioso ed incandescente.

Qualche scoop sulla relazione fra Olivia e Dan?
KRISTIN: La nuova favolosa Upper East Sider, Olivia (Hilary Duff), apprezzerà molto il fatto che Dan non riconosca che lei sia una famosa star del cinema.

Qualche news su Jenny?KRISTIN: Jenny dovrà difendere il suo regno dalle nuove Ragazze Perfide. E questo ha senso. Le Ragazze Perfide di solito non rinunciano alla luce dei riflettori tanto facilmente.

Qualcosa su Carter Baizen daot che lo show "Kings" a cui doveva partecipare Sebastian Stan è stato cancellato? Tornerà a Gossip Girl? E' così losco.
KRISTIN: Il losco Carter uscirà con Serena! Proprio così, Serena Van Der Woodsen e Carter Baizen hanno intenzione di provare a spuntarla nella terza stagione di Gossip Girl. Perdonateci se non siamo ottimisti riguardo un loro futuro insieme a lungo termine.

marci#
Posted on 28/7/2009, 14:08

Kiera in San Diego: Got any new scoop on Gossip Girl?
We sure do. Thanks to Gossip Girl show runner Josh Schwartz, who tells us: "Well, you know Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) is coming back even though she is at Mercy. She is going to have a very unexpected roommate and a very unexpected love interest." Start hitting the comments with your ideas for that unexpected love interest. And hey, if you were wondering if it's hard for Josh to juggle both G.G. and Chuck, wonder no more: "I'm really lucky that both shows have great staffs, crews, writers and producers, so I just go where I'm needed." There you have it.
Source: E!Online

marci#
Posted on 30/7/2009, 21:16

Joanna Garcia Spills on Gossip Girl Role
Joanna parla della season 3:
With all the photos we've seen from the set, it's no secret that Privileged star Joanna Garcia is making her presence felt on Gossip Girl this summer.

We know she plays a love interest for Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) but fans are wondering what they can expect from her character, Bree Buckley.

Various sites describe Bree Buckley as a cheeky politically progressive, "slightly evil Miss America-type who hails from a conservative Southern family."

Well, she's not giving away too much, but Garcia is clarifying a few things about her Gossip Girl role and what's it like to kiss one of the show's hunks.

First off, Garcia insists that Bree isn't a bad girl.

"That's kind of a big myth! She certainly is not a bad girl at all! She comes from a different world - from a rival Texas elite family that has a lot of beef with the Archibalds. So there's a lot of tension that comes from that," she said.

"There are some interesting stories that are a little dramatic. But there's a great deal of getting along between Nate and Bree," Joanna said.

Garcia also notes that her Gossip Girl role is nothing like a Carrie Prejean clone: "No. I don't know where that leaked into the press," Joanna Garcia said.

"She certainly isn't a debutant or a beauty queen or anything like that. She's very grounded, very sweet, and very smart. And she certainly isn't blonde!"

Since Garcia has been cast to play Nate Archibald's love interest, the two have more scenes and, understandably, spend a decent amount of time together.

"Chase and I have spent a ridiculous amount of time together in the last few weeks, and he welcomed me with open arms," Garcia said, adding that kissing Chace Crawford is "everything you would imagine him to be, and more!"

At present, Joanna Garcia is only scheduled to be in four episodes on Gossip Girl but the actress is open to the possibility of returning for more.

"For now it's four, but there's always the possibility of more. I would love to do more, simply because I love the people. I wish I could claim full responsibility for every decision made in my career," the actress, 29, says.

"I have a team of people that have very brilliant opinions. The good thing is that the people on my team are in the Gossip Girl family, so hopefully, at some point I can talk them into letting me come and play," she said.

marci#
Posted on 31/7/2009, 13:32

Michelle Trachtenberg parla della terza stagione
Michelle Trachtenberg, altrimenti conosciuta come Georgina Sparks, sta lavorando al nuovo show della NBC Mercy. Ecco ciò che ci ha detto la Trachtenberg sul futuro di Georgina.
"Georgina non se ne andrà proprio da nessuna parte. Sarà sempre un elemento di Gossip Girl. Non morirà mai. Non c'è niente al mondo che sia in grado di ucciderla. E' come in uno di quei film dell'orrore
quando pensi che è morta e subito dopo si sveglia e dice "no, non lo sono."
Perciò, cosa c'è in serbo per lei nella prossima stagione, ora che il cast ha lasciato le superiori? Ci ha risposto così: "Bè, per Georgina sarà la prima volta al college. Quindi
ci saranno sicuramente un sacco di drammi universitari. Molto probabilmente non saranno da matricole quindicenni".

marci#
Posted on 11/8/2009, 22:13

Ok, ok, non che ci interessi più di tanto così, ma ecco qua:
A little Gossip Girl spoiler note from E! Online's Q&A today ...

Q: We heard Georgina might be getting a new love interest on Gossip Girl. Any news?
A: Not quite yet, but it sounds like Michelle would like to play the field a bit longer on Gossip Girl. "She is making out with all the boys," says Michelle Trachtenberg.
"Nooo, that was my request," jokes the star.
Wanna know what really happens?
"You'll have to see."
It looks like from one of the Season 3 teaser clips we posted earlier today that she's getting involved in some capacity with at least one boy we know ...

marci#
Posted on 13/8/2009, 22:49

Altri Casting Call ^^
[SOPHIE] 18-21, female. Open ethnicity. A fellow NYU student and follower of Blair. She is angel-faced, but wildly ambitious and potentially blood thirsty. She’ll do whatever Blair commands. Two scenes. Co-star, possible recurring.
[PJ BUCKLEY] 25, male, Caucasian. An obnoxious Southern playboy; picture JR Ewing in Earnest Sewn Jeans. An avid, high rolling poker player from a wealthy Texas family. Three scenes.
[GABRIELA ABRAMS] 40s, female. African American. Vanessa’s attractive, warm, and outgoing mother, she is passionate about her various interests. Guest Star, possible recurring.
[DEAN ELLIS] 20s, male. Open ethnicity. The head of NYU freshmen affairs. Has athletic good looks and is from a privileged background.
[AIDE] 20s-early 30s, male or female sptv050769. Open ethnicity. Works in the van der Bilt Senatorial campaign office. Harried and no-nonsense. One scene, two lines.
[LITTLE GIRL #1/#2] 11-14, female. Open ethnicity. Fans of the “Vampire Knights” films and Olivia Burke. They ask her for autographs at an NYU family banquet. One scene, one line.

marci#
Posted on 14/8/2009, 16:15

Can We Trust Rufus and Lily’s Long-Lost Love Child?
What kind of Gossip Girl scene is this? Where are the tears and recriminations? Are Lily Rhodes van der Woodsen Bass (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus Humphrey (Matthew Settle) really having a genuine and heartwarming reunion with their long-lost son, Scott (Chris Riggi)? Or is Scott actually a lying grifter out to break Rufus’ heart and make off with Lily’s money?

Believe it or not, the joyous reunion scene is genuine! Sources tell us that the kiddos (Dan, Serena, Little J and Eric) learn about their half brother earlier in the season, but in episode five of Gossip Girl season three, Rufus and Lily finally meet their long-lost spawn, Scott, and he’s up to nothing more nefarious than trying to find his birth parents. He’s a good guy, after all! Awww…

Scott’s main arc is the first five episodes of the season, and he departs again after the big reunion, but more likely than not, the character will recur again for the remainder of the season.

source: E!Online

marci#
Posted on 18/8/2009, 00:18

Ragazze, tenetevi pronte *__*

CHUCK & BLAIR: IT'S ON!
"Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) are definitely going to be a couple and stay a couple this season," Gossip Girl executive producer Stephanie Savage tells PEOPLE. But don't expect it to be all chocolates and roses: "Chuck and Blair in a relationship is going to be something very unique and something we haven't seen before. They have definitely found ways to not be boring." Now thatsounds interesting.

SERENA & CARTER! OMG!
In last season's finale, Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) unexpectedly took off with Carter Baizen (Sebastian Stan). So, are they now a couple? Not quite. "Something definitely happens with Carter over the summer and you will see Serena and Carter deal with the fallout over that in our first couple of episodes," says Savage

NATE'S NEW GIRL
The drama between Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) and his powerful grandfather is sure to continue. When Nate finds a new ladylove in Bree Buckley (Joanna Garcia), a Texas girl whose Republican family counts the Vanderbilts as their political rivals, it's game on. "It's a bit of a Romeo and Juliet romance," says Savage.

DAN'S A-LIST FLING
So, how does a kid from Brooklyn score the superstar new girl? "[Olivia Burke] (played by Hilary Duff) is a child actress who craves a normal college-girl existence and happens upon Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley), a Brooklyn hipster and cultural snob who doesn't know who she is," says Savage. But don't count on Serena being jealous. "Dan and Serena are a lot more like siblings than former flames. It is much less romantic than it has ever been."

FAMILY REUNION?
"The Rufus-Lily-Lovechild story will definitely come [full circle] in the first part of the season," says Savage, who won't divulge any more details – though we suspect a reunion is in sight. And something tells us that Vanessa Abrams (Jessica Szohr) might help it happen. "Vanessa has someone new in her life, who may or may not be related to Dan Humphrey," hints Savage. Any guesses?

Tune in Sept. 14 for the Gossip Girl season premiere!

Thanks to People.com

marci#
Posted on 19/8/2009, 12:50

Ed eccovi la traduzione delle qui sopra notizie fornita da Spoilerati:
Source: People
Chuck & BLAIR: CI SONO!
"Chuck (Ed Westwick) e Blair (Leighton Meester) sono definitivamente una coppia e resteranno tali questa stagione" ha dichiarato la produttrice esecutiva, Stephanie Savage, a People. Ma non vi aspettate che sia tutto cioccolatini e rose; "Chuck e Blair in una storia sarà qualcosa di veramente unico e qualcosa che non avete mai visto prima. Hanno trovato definitivamente un modo per non essere noiosi."

SERENA & CARTER! OH MIO DIO!
Nella scorsa season finale, Serena van der Woodsen (Blake Lively) è partita inaspettatamente con Carter Baizen (Sebastian Stan). Quindi, adesso sono una coppia? Non proprio. "Qualcosa è decisamente avvenuto con Carter durante l'estate e vedrete Serena e Carter fare i conti con il precipitare di questo nei primi due episodi".

LA NUOVA RAGAZZA DI NATE
Il dramma tra Nate Archibald (Chace Crawford) e il suo influente nonno è certo continuare. Quando Nate trova una nuova donna da amare in Bree Buckley (Joanna Garcia), una texana la cui famiglia repubblicana considera i Vanderbilt come i suoi rivali politici, i giochi hanno inizio. "Sa un pò di Rome e Julietta", ha detto la Savage.

LE STORIELLE DI DAN
Come fa un ragazzo di Brooklyn ha conquistare la nuova superstar? "[Olivia Burke] (Hilary Duff) è una giovane attrice che vorrebbe vivere una normale vita da studentessa al college e si imbatte in Dan Humphrey (Penn Badgley), un liberale e snob ragazzo di Brooklyn che non sa minimamente chi lei sia, " ha detto la Savage. Ma non pensate che Serena sia gelosa. "Dan e Serena sono molto più come fratello e sorella che come ex. C'è molta meno attrazione tra i due di quella che ci fosse prima."

RIUNIONE DI FAMIGLIA?
"La storia del figlio di Rufus e Lily sarà trattata nella prima parte della stagione" ha detto la Savage, che però non ha voluto divulgare nessun altro particolare. E qualcosa ci dice che Vanessa Abrams (Jessica Szohr) potrebbe essere d'aiuto affinché questo avvenga. "Vanessa ha una nuova persona nella sua vita, che potrebbe o no, essere collegato a Dan Humphrey."

More!
Non vedremo Chuck impegnato in alcun attività scolastica/universitaria. "Quest'anno Chuck sarà impegnato a riportare alla luce le ombre del padre e inizierà ad intraprendere l'attività imprenditoriale," ha detto la Savage.

Mentre le sue labbra saranno impegnate con Carter Baizen nella premiere, Serena farà da compagnia anche agli stilisti Tory Burch e Georgina Chapman. La Savage ha infatti dichiarato che i due cameo avranno a che fare con una decisione di Serena, in questioni di college, e con quanto accadutele nei primi due episodi.
E una riconciliazione con Dan Humphrey non è nell'immediato futuro, almeno non quest'anno, Dan sarà impegnato con il personaggio interpretato da Hilary Duff’

Poi c'è Jenny Humphrey (Taylor Momsen), che sta diventando la nuova regina. "Vedremo Jenny fare i conti con quello che lei deciderà di fare con questo potere che le è stato dato. E' tornata a Constance e adeso ha più o meno la stessa età delle altre ragazze, quando la serie è iniziata. Quindi abbiamo in programma molte storie per Jenny. Ed una in particolare che portare ad un gran ritorno: la carriera nella moda di Jenny. Mentre ci addentreremo nella stagione, questa diventerà una storia centrale," ha dichiarato la Savage.

marci#
Posted on 19/8/2009, 13:32

Kelly in Michigan: Please tell me that the Dan-Georgina hookup in the Gossip Girl promos is misdirection!
No can do. Michelle Trachtenberg’s Georgina and Penn Badgley’s Dan really do hook up in season three of Gossip Girl. Naughty! (BTW, in case you missed ‘em, check out our exclusive on-set interviews with Penn, Michelle, Jessica Szohr and Leighton Meester!)

Mickey in Arizona: I can’t wait to see Hilary Duff on Gossip Girl! When does she start?
Hilary Duff’s Olivia Burke is introduced in episode four, and she’ll be sticking around for a while.

marci#
Posted on 20/8/2009, 23:16

Mike torna a deliziarci con nuovi spoiler, dite tuutti in coro "graziee" xD

Q: Any Gossip Girl scoop? Please, tell us something that doesn’t have to do with Dan and Georgina or Dan and Olivia.

A: Are we on a first name basis with Hilary Duff’s Gossip starlet already? Good to know. Well, speaking of Olivia, there’s a new man in her life. His name is Patrick and they’re co-stars in the Twilight Vampire Knight movie franchise.

Casting is under way for the two-episode role.

Q: Bonjour! Avez-vous des infos sur la saison 3 de Gossip Girl? Merci beaucoup!

A: Lady Gaga fera une apparition dans l’épisode spécial “Halloween.” Batman aussi. Et Robin. Et… Vous voyez où je veux en venir?

(Ce sont tous des déguisements, mon ami!)

marci#
Posted on 22/8/2009, 01:44

Only traduzion:
Fonte: E! OnlineDimmi che la coppia Dan e Georgina che ci ha mostrato il promo è una falsa pista!
KRISTIN: Proprio no. Dan e Georgina staranno davvero insieme nella terza stagione di Gossip Girl. Che monelli!

Non vedo l'ora di vedere Hilary Duff a Gossip Girl. Quando la vedremo esattamente?
KRISTIN: Il personaggio di Olivia Burke interpretato da Hilary Duff verrà presentato nell'episodio 4, e starà nei paraggi per un bel pò.

Fonte: EW
Per favore dacci uno scoop su Gossip Girl. Possibilmente qualcosa che non riguardi Dan e Georgina o Dan e Olivia.
AUSIELLO: Vedo che c'è già un gruppo di sostenitori per la stellina di Gossip Girl che sarà interpretata da Hilary Duff! Buono a sapersi. Bè, parlando di Olivia, c'è un nuovo ragazzo nella sua vita. Il suo nome è Patrick e sarà il co-protagonista di Olivia nel film "Il cavaliere vampiro". Il casting è ancora in corso per trovare l'attore che lo interpreterà in 2 episodi.

154 replies since 9/6/2009, 22:35   1432 views