Posted on 11/7/2010, 11:33

Sere grazie!
i primi due li avevo postati anch'io nella sezione multimedia!^^

Gloredhel
Posted on 11/7/2010, 11:36

perchè mi chiami Sere?? Io sono Ilaria XD

lauratarantino
Posted on 11/7/2010, 11:38

oddio scuuuuuuuuusa Ila!no cioè,pensavo a serena(blake)e mi sn fulminata!!!!!XDDD

Kassandra Black
Posted on 13/7/2010, 12:47

Intervista a Josh e Stephanie

In Paris with their actors this week, Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage, the two creators of the tvshow, talk about the behind the scenes of the set in the capital. And about the particular success of Gossip Girl.

Set the debut of season 4 of Gossip Girl in Paris was decided to create a buzz to relaunch the tvshow?

Josh Schwartz : it’s Stephanie’s idea…

Stephanie Savage : first, Paris has been a continuous reference in the tvshow since it started. The characters often talk about it, they say they’ve already been there, they have their parents there… it was an old dream to take the “Gossip girls” in this city, that I know very well and adore. Afterwards, when a tvshow goes in its 4th season, like ours, it isn’t the priority of the channel anymore, because the budget and the promo are used to promote debut series. We’re then condemned to find our ideas that will make people talk about us, like set the first two episodes in Paris. But it costs us much money!

The tendence is do economy: the studios helped you to do this?

SS : Actually, no! From January I’ve negotiated with CW and Warner this shooting in Paris. Three elements helped us to reduce the costs: the French tax for the foreigner sets, the fallen of the euro and we reached an agreement with some commercial partners thanks to the Warner Bros International.

JS : but first of all, to convince the CW, we’ve produced a special trailer « Gossip Girl in Paris » alternating footage of our actresses with views of Paris, or extracts of movies set in Paris. With Kristen Bell’s voice that finishes her speech with an « bisous bisous » (in French, ndlr). When we showed them the footage of the sequence they told us: « OK, I see the spirit, I leave you carte blanche providing that you’ll keep in the budget. »

What are the biggest difficulties on this kind of set?

JS : The jetlag ! (laughs.) The days of work are shorter here. In USA, you work 13h30 a day, on the contrary the crews in France are limited to 10 hours, alors que les équipes françaises sont limitées à dix heures. But we’ve just learned the efficacity. There were a lot of French fans. On Tuesday, Ed was “harrassed” by the crowd, when we shoot in the 12e, it was really scary. But we can’t complain, it was all good in general.

How do you explain that the tvshow has so many fans…

SS :… and the not so many tv viewers? (laughs)

Yes, even on our TF1…
SS : in US, I know that Gossip Girl is the most viewed tvshow on the Net. Same in Europe and Asia, no one watches the show on TV.

JS : We expect that on the Web where there’s that importance regarding the tvshow, and it’s instructive to see such inequality between our TV viewers and the popularity of our actors in the world. Gossip Girl is part of a new model of watching tvshows, we have to accept it.

SS : I don’t want to say anything, but regarding France, I have the impression that the dubbing doesn’t help. I’m not saying that it’s bad, but the fans I met here told me that they don’t like this version, and they don’t like to wait a lot of time to watch it on the channel. You can’t expect young Gossip Girl fans, that are really caring, to wait a year to watch the episodes on the TV.

And what will these two episodes set in Paris reserve us?
SS : It’s centred on Serena and Blair rivalry, that came here to pass their holidays. We find the same themes that you’re used to see on Gossip Girl, but with a Parisian background! I don’t want to say much, only that it will play a lot on the opposition between Paris and Proust, elegant and classic, and that one of Zola, more raw. A little like we do in New York in the Upper East Side and Brooklyn.

And our Clémence Poesy, what role do you reserved her?

Josh Schwartz : Her character is called Eva, she’s an old friend of Chucks and she’ll come to New York for the 3rd episode.

Intervista in francese a Ed e Leigh, se avete bisogno della traduzione chiedete e cercherò di farla al più presto

Ed Westwick s'est confié sur l'avenir plutôt sombre de son personnage : "Chuck vient de subir un choc terrible. Il veut tout reprendre de zéro, devenir une autre personne... mais nous savons tous que c'est impossible." Quant à Leighton Meester, elle s'est laissée aller à ses propres désirs d'actrice concernant Blair Waldof : "J'aimerais voir Blair poursuivre ses rêves, aller à l'université. Si ça ne tenait qu'à moi, elle serait avec Chuck. Mais je ne sais pas du tout si c'est comme ça que ça va se passer."
Les deux acteurs de Gossip Girl sont en tout cas tous les deux du même avis sur la relation entre Blair et Chuck.
Selon l'acteur, "Dans la vraie vie, pour une relation si tumultueuse, il faut savoir dire stop, poser des limites, réaliser que ça suffit. Mais il y a quelque chose de magnétique à propos de Chuck et Blair, comme s'ils venaient de la fission d'un même atome."
Leighton Meester est revenue sur cette idée de désir impossible à satisfaire : "Chuck est le genre mauvais garçon, Blair le genre mauvaise fille. Ils sont à la fois parfaits l'un pour l'autre. Et pas faits l'un pour l'autre."

Source

Kassandra Black
Posted on 13/7/2010, 14:49

Ultimi spoiler da kristin

Joanie in Utah: So what’s the deal? Chuck and is new girl have been kissing all over Paris, but where are Blair and Serena and why aren’t she and Chuck still apart?

Ahhh, Gossip Girl and the games they play. First, let us remind you that we should all be rejoicing! Chuck Bass is alive and well after that near-fatal finale. He is seriously rockin’ that cane too, might we add. Now here’s what we can tell you: The bulk of what’s getting out on the interwebs from Gossip Girl’s shoot in Paris is mainly Chuck and her new galpal, and Blair and Serena pushing each other into fountains. But we have it on good authority that B & C will in fact reunite in the city of love, there are some discussions to be had. Don’t expect the two to head back to NYC all lovey-dovey, but maybe, just maybe Blair will begin to forgive Chuck for his Jenny-wandering ways.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 14/7/2010, 11:22

Will Serena find amour in Paris on Gossip Girl? — Amy

MICKEY: There's a very bonne chance! While finding and healing Chuck will be of primary importance, Serena will definitely brush up on her international language skills.

Gloredhel
Posted on 15/7/2010, 10:57

Question: There’s a hot debate in the Gossip Girl fan community about Dan and Serena. Are they getting back together next season? —Kelly
Ausiello: I’ll say this: They will be spending a LOT of time with each other in the first few episodes back, but I think it would be wrong to suggest they’ll be together. Catch my drift?

Kassandra Black
Posted on 17/7/2010, 12:38

Vogue Editors Join The Cast Of Gossip Girl

It’s never a surprise when designers use Gossip Girl as inspiration. After all, Serena and Blaire have become fashion icons in their own right. But sometimes we’re left wondering when the higher end designers get involved — ahem, Matthew Williamson. It’s one thing to offer up clothing to the cast, and quite another to be written into the script.

Gossip Girl will have two episodes next season focused around Anna Wintour’s Fashion’s Night Out event, and for good reason. Last year’s evening consisted of the fashion elite of New York traipsing around Manhattan’s boutiques at all hours of the night shopping, dancing, and drinking — three things the cast of Gossip Girl does frequently.

But Vogue is becoming a little more involved with the Gossip Girl madness than you may think. Hamish Bowles and Lauren Santo Domingo — two prominent Vogue editors — will be making cameo appearances in the episodes.

Do we applaud Vogue for embracing the show’s success? For getting off of their pedestal and having a little fun? Or do we go with our gut and sit back and think, sad is the day that Vogue needs to make appearances on a teen soap opera?

Kassandra Black
Posted on 20/7/2010, 11:48

Nuovi da kristin

Monica: Please, some good Gossip Girl news! I heard that Clémence (Eva) is going to be a series regular. Please say that’s not so! I want hope for Chuck and Blair.

Here’s the teensy bit of hope I can offer: I’m told Clémence Poésy is not a series regular for the coming season. I’m also told that Blair does not have a new love interest in the works. So maybe that’s…something?!

Gina in Tallahassee: Will Dan and Serena be together when this season starts?
I'm hearing no. I can't imagine what she doesn't see in her sorta-kinda half brother soon to be with child!

marci#
Posted on 22/7/2010, 00:20

questa cosa l'ho letta sul Fanforum, quindi non so se alla fine sarà vera o no o__o
CITAZIONE
These were the "spoilers" that some person from upfronts claimed they saw/heard:

Quote:
1. GG will only have 18 episodes
2. A character from Season 1 will be back
3. They also said that ds is supposed to happen by midseason. not right away.

they said that the verizon contract is up and they weren't sure if it would get renewed and that gg's budget wasn't huge and needed corporate sponsorship (which they got as a result of the upfronts). They also said some stuff about CB and Paris.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 30/7/2010, 11:49

Q&A with JS and SS

GOSSIP GIRL: Josh Schwartz and Stephanie Savage Spill on Chuck, Blair…and Eva in Season 4

So, what can you say about the new season and Chuck’s story?
Stephanie Savage: We’re really excited about Clemence [Poesy], who plays a character named Eva who comes to us through Chuck’s world. [Clemence] is such a special, special actress and, I think, coming from film and being European, she just has a totally different energy than the rest of the cast and it feels really fresh and exciting when she’s in scenes with these guys — both in Paris and then back in New York.

Do we know how long Clemence (Eva) is sticking around for?
SS: I know how long she’s sticking around for! I don’t want to say exactly how many episodes, because I find that people then count them down in a way that keeps them from really investing in the story, but it’s multiple episodes and she’s someone that we’ve loved working with so much that we’d love to have her back in the future.

Can you say anything about the character’s personality? Will she be likable?
SS: I think she’s extremely likable. She’s very different than any of the other characters on the show and she comes in as a real outsider to the world — not just like Upper East Side versus Brooklyn but to the whole culture. And she’s a little bit of an innocent who gets schooled pretty hard when she arrives.

Courtesy of Blair, perhaps?

SS: [Laughs] Perhaps!

We know Chuck is alive, obviously, but is he suffering any repercussions from the shooting?

SS: He has a cane and we will discover that he may have not gotten the best medical care possible after he was found in the alley!

Other than his goings-on with Eva and Blair, what will Chuck be up to? Is he going to hold on to the hotel this year?
SS: Yes.

Is he going to be going to school at all?
SS: …interesting question!

Interesting answer… Are you at all surprised about the audience being so drawn to this character, given how sort of complicated he is?
Josh Schwartz: He’s done some pretty bad things — I think we actually saw him at his lowest at the end of last year — and he’s done some great things. And he’s shown that he’s a real romantic, too. And with an actor like Ed, you have someone who can take you there. You see how charming he is. How do you not love that guy? People find that character fun and enjoy taking the ride.

And how will Blair find that character this season?
JS: Oh Blair. I get so much enjoyment from Blair Waldorf. You know, her being at NYU was like throwing a fish far, far out of water and I think [now that she's at Columbia] you’ll see Blair with her power back, with her swagger back, you know, back in her game, but still troubled by thoughts of Mr. Bass. The Chuck-Blair relationship, whether they’re together or not — which I’m certainly not going to reveal either way — will always be a huge drive to the show emotionally.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 30/7/2010, 12:25

Chace on Katie Cassidy's Character: "She's obviously a conniving, raging mean girl."

Nate Archibald is about to find love on the next season of "Gossip Girl." And he's finding it with former "Melrose Place" star Katie Cassidy, who'll join the show this season to bring a little spice to Nate's love life. And according to Chace Crawford, who plays Nate, his new leading lady is a bit spicy offscreen too.

"Katie's great! I know Katie, so she just got in [and] she just started like three weeks ago and I think 10 or 12 episodes she's here for," Crawford told MTV News on Wednesday at the New York City premiere of his gritty drama "Twelve."

"She's obviously a raging, conniving mean girl at the end of it. She sort of does her thing," he added about Cassidy's story line. "They can't be straight-up but she's fun, her character."

Not only are fans excited to see Nate get some action this season, but they're also looking forward to seeing what kind of international antics the "Gossip Girl" crew gets into during their trip to Paris. Unfortunately for Nate (and Crawford for that matter) he didn't get to join in on the fun.

"I didn't get to go to Paris! I don't know [why]!" he said. "The girls are shoving each other around in fountains and [the rest of us] shoot in New York City, just all small- town New York City."

So, was Crawford a little jealous that Ed Westwick's Chuck Bass got to go to France? Well, he thinks Bass kind of deserved it after what he endured in the last season finale. "Of course he did! He got shot [on camera last season] and so he had a cane and the whole thing. Maybe they'll send us to Costa Rica," he said. "We'll see!"

MTV News recently caught up with Leighton Meester, who gave us a few more details about Crawford and Cassidy's onscreen romance, teasing that she might not be exactly who she seems.

"I think she's coming on the show, maybe, to cause a little bit of trouble," Meester said. "She might not say it, but I will. I think she's very much capable of that, at least in the show. I think [Nate's] a total playboy and needs to be single and I think [Katie's character] is a bad girl, so maybe they are good for each other, actually."

Kassandra Black
Posted on 3/8/2010, 22:15

Script 4.01-02

image image image image image image image

lauratarantino
Posted on 4/8/2010, 12:35

sono usciti i titoli delle prime 5 puntate:

4х01 Belles Du Jour
4х02 Double Identity
4×03 Fashion’s Night Out/The Undergraduate
4х05 Gonorrhea in Sixty Seconds

Kassandra Black
Posted on 5/8/2010, 12:59

Question: Any more Gossip Girl scoops? I'm dying here! —Jessica
Ausiello: The bitch is back and more powerful than ever. "Blair at NYU was like throwing a fish far, far out of water," says exec producer Josh Schwartz. "I think [this season] you'll see Blair with her power back, with her swagger back, back in her game, but still troubled by thoughts of Mr. Bass. The Chuck/Blair relationship—whether they're together or not—will always be a huge drive to the show emotionally."

125 replies since 19/5/2010, 16:18   5736 views