GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
marci#
Posted on 12/8/2010, 00:04

Q. Enough Chuck and Blair! I want the goods on Rufus and Lily, the best couple on television. What's up for them thi season? Also, is Michele Trachtenberg going to be a regular?
I'm told that Michele is not a series regular, though we'll definitely be seeing her in the beginning of the season, obviously. And as for Rufus and Lily, not a whole lot of major action going on there in the beginning of the season. But stay tuned!

Q. Drew: Is the baby really Dan's on Gossip Girl? Will Jenny Humphrey be back?
No comment re: the baby. But think about it! As for Little J, yes, she will return.

Q. Anything good coming up on Gossip Girl?
Well, when I asked a good show source if there's hope for Chuck and Blair he said "Of course," so take that for what you will. Meanwhile, in real life, our very own Hollywood Party Girl is reporting at Jessica Szohr and Ed Westwick have reunited into full-fledged coupledom. Guess he doesn't really care that just last week, Jessica was swapping spit with another gal (and we know this little gem thanks in large part to our partner in crime Marc Malkin). I wish Kristen Bell's voice was narrating all this cause it'd be far more fascinating...

Q. Who are the new boyfriends this season on Gossip Girl? — Lisa
MICKEY: We already told you that Serena will play le field a bit in Paris. But besides armfuls of couture and croissant-related love handles, she may also tote a cute boy back to New York. But don't get too attached. He's an older man with responsibilities — and he may not have the patience for S. & Co.'s collegiate antics.

fonte: spoiler tv

marci#
Posted on 12/8/2010, 00:19

One of TV's Best-Loved Couples Is Getting Married

Update: 23:00 Kristin has updated and said " It's not Sookie & Bill, or Julian & Brooke. "

You know how some shows like to drag out storylines for their core couples, and make a big deal about wedding proposals and such?

Well, this one is going to slap you upside the head with some surprising deliciousness, 'cause it's gonna come out of nowhere...

Sources confirm to me that a fan favorite couple (this may be an understatement) on a fan favorite series (again, this may be an understatement) will be planning a wedding in the coming season. And when it is revealed they are engaged, it will cause millions of viewers to audibly squeal. That's not a prediction, that's a fact. Here's what I can tell you:

The couple is pictured above. (If you're reading this story on our mobile site, you best get to the regular E! Online pronto.)
They are loved by most—but not all—fans of that show.
They are not currently engaged. (So that should rule out one couple for you smarty-pants sleuths).
There won't be a big lead-up to the engagement as far as my sources know. It will be sprung on us.
Got any guesses? I bet you do...

So hit the comments section, STAT! And show me how smart you are.

fonte: spoiler tv

marci#
Posted on 17/8/2010, 00:23

CITAZIONE
New spoiler (From SS thread): Juliet's brother is in prison.

It's actually just 'spoilers' from a weird source at GG Insider, who says that Eva was actually a prostitute but Chuck accepts her because she "loves him for who he is.' And Blair "doesn't like that," so she plants Chuck's passport in Eva's purse and tells him that Eva knew who he was all along. And Chuck believes Blair so he confronts Eva, and she leaves because he doesn't trust her. And CB fight when Chuck finds out it was Blair's set up....?!

dal FanForum

CITAZIONE
An unlikely winner has emerged in Gossip Girl‘s heated Dan/Serena/Nate triangle: Sam Page!

A Gossip rep confirms that the Desperate Housewives/Mad Men hottie is joining the cast for a multi-episode arc as Serena’s (Blake Lively) new love interest.

Page’s first episode is expected to fall in October. Gossip Girl‘s fourth season kicks off on Sept. 13.

da Spoiler Tv

marci#
Posted on 17/8/2010, 23:58

CITAZIONE
Benny in Rhode Island: On Gossip Girl, what's the deal with Serena's new love interest? Does this mean Serena-Dan and Serena-Nate are over?

I'm told that the Dan-Serena-Nate triangle is definitely not over. The new squeeze is played by Sam Page and he isn't the kind of guy she usually dates. Thoughts? Which guy are you rooting for?

Fonte: SpoilerTV

Cameo di Tim Gunn
CITAZIONE
Let’s see if Gossip Girl can make this work: Tim Gunn is guest-starring on the CW soap this fall!

Sources confirm to me exclusively that the ubiquitous Project Runway mentor will play himself in an episode set to air in late October. No further details about his appearance were available, which leaves me no other choice than to speculate…

My first thought is perhaps Gunn’s arrival is tied to Gossip‘s upcoming Fashion’s Night Out-centric plot, but I’m told that story line will conclude in the Sept. 27 episode.
My second thought is maybe wannabe Vera Wang Jenny Humphrey returns home to audition for the next cycle of Runway. Don’t laugh. Stranger things have happened.
What’s your top Gunn theory? Hit the comments!

Fonte: Ausiello

marci#
Posted on 18/8/2010, 01:45

CITAZIONE
- Secondo GGfansss, Jenny ritornerà nel sesto episodio e dopo uscirà nuovamente di scena per tornare definitivamente nella seconda metà di stagione.

Spoilerati

2sorelle
Posted on 24/8/2010, 19:49

An unlikely winner has emerged in Gossip Girl‘s heated Dan/Serena/Nate triangle: Sam Page!

A Gossip rep confirms that the Desperate Housewives/Mad Men hottie is joining the cast for a multi-episode arc as Serena’s (Blake Lively) new love interest.

Page’s first episode is expected to fall in October. Gossip Girl‘s fourth season kicks off on Sept. 13.

Fonte

Edited by Kassandra Black - 25/8/2010, 12:58

Kassandra Black
Posted on 26/8/2010, 10:31

Question: Some Gossip Girl scoop regarding Rufus and Lily, please. They’re my favorite couple, and we’ve heard nothing about them. —Sly
Ausiello: A certain rat Bass-tard is going to come between them early in the season—relax, I’m not talking romantically. While Lily is more than willing to forgive Chuck for what happened with Jenny, Rufus is having a harder time moving past it. And just when he finally starts to come around, Eric lets him in on a little secret (hint: It pertains to an ugly incident from the pilot). Cue World War III.

Question: I fell in love with Dan and Vanessa last season on Gossip Girl. Needless to say, Dan’s out-of-nowhere “signs” about Serena in the finale threw me for a loop. Please say Dan and Vanessa aren’t over for good as a couple. —Sarah
Ausiello: I’m guessing it’s not over, since they move in together in episode 3!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 29/8/2010, 13:49

Altri spoiler

sulla 4.02
CITAZIONE
Vi è una scena in cui Chuck dice a Serena che non esiste più Chuck Bass.

L'autista arriva nella camera d'albergo di Blair e le spiega che gli è stato chiesto di farle visitare la città un'ultima volta prima di tornare a New York.
Nel frattempo, Blair riceve un messaggio da Serena, in cui dice di doverle parlare di Chuck. Blair cancella il messaggio, rifiuta le sue chiamate e lascia il telefono squillare in albergo, mentre lei va via con l'autista.
Dal messaggio di Serena sappiamo solo che lei voleva dirle che si sbagliava riguardo il non preoccuparsi di Chuck, perché a quanto pare Chuck è già cotto di Lily, contrariamente a quanto Serena pensava.
Serena lascia parigi e Gossip Girl ne dà notizia.

Nate chiama Juliet al telefono, per scusarsi di qualcosa che ha fatto e le spiega che come lei aveva giustamente intuito, si è comportato in così malo modo a causa di qualcuno che lo ha fatto soffrire e che ora questa persona, Serena, sta tornando in città e lui non è pronto a rivederla. Juliet gli propone di vedersi per un caffé anche per chiaccherare un pò, dato che parlare dei propri problemi con degli sconosciuti è sempre più facile.

Nate incontra Juliet per il caffé e per scusarsi di quanto avvenuto tra di loro. I due decidono di rimanere amici e Juliet sembra volersi scusare anche con Dan.
Juliet cerca di convincere Nate a trovarsi una ragazza, così da non far pensare a Serena di aver passato l'intera estate a piangere per lei, cosa comunque successa. Juliet alla fine si offre di fingersi sua nuova ragazza, per far ingelosire Serena.

In una chiaccherata tra Dan e Vanessa sembra che Dan si sia nuovamente buttato alle spalle Serena e... ributtato su Vanessa.

In un'altra scena Vanessa e Dan si baciano e Vanessa dice di dover ringraziare Nate per averle detto qualcosa. Qualcosa di cui Dan non è contento. Infatti manda un messaggio minaccioso a Nate "So cosa hai detto a Vanessa."

via http://spoilerati.blogspot.com/search/labe...e#ixzz0xzyHFgdN

rumors, non si sa quanto attendibili sulla 4.04 e spero non veri xD

CITAZIONE
Un pò di rumor su un prossimo episodio da SpoilerTv:
Blair vede Eva riportare il suo orologio da Cartier e pensa che non sia all'altezza di Chuck, così va da Chuck e scopre che Eva stava in realtà ottenendo dei soldi per la beneficenza. Chuck ed Eva si baciano davanti a Blair.
Blair è determinata a tirar fuori cosa c'è di sporco sul conto di Eva e scopre, attraverso Dan e Serena, che Eva è una prostituta. Dan lo dice a Nate, che lo dice a Chuck. Chuck fa finta di saperlo e perdona Eva per avergli omesso questo particolare della sua vita.
Blair va al Fashion’s Night Out Party da Chuck e gli dice che Eva è una prostituta, Chuck lo sa e la cosa non gli importa. Lei rimane inorridita e gli dice di non ripetere i suoi errori con sua madre, Chuck le dice che lei è soltanto gelosa perché Eva è riuscita in quello in cui lei ha fallito: renderlo un uomo diverso.
Chuck dà in beneficenza 5 milioni di dollari in nome di Eva dà offrire a chiunque lei voglia, questo infastidisce Blair che falsifica il passaporto e lo mostra a Chuck che rompe con Eva fin quando scopre che è stata un'idea di Blair, così si scusa con Eva, ma è tardi perché Eva ormai sta partendo.
Chuck va a casa di Blair e le chiede se lo odia o se c'è ancora una possibilità che lei ancora lo ami. Lei vorrebbe dirgli di amarlo, ma non può così dice "Come potrei amarti dopo quello che hai fatto?" e lui conclude dicendo "Tu hai riportato la peggiore parte di me, questo significa guerra, senza limiti."
Blair va da Serena piangendo e dice di non poterlo perdonare. Serena capisce che lei lo ama ancora.

via http://spoilerati.blogspot.com/search/labe...e#ixzz0xzydj2vv

Casting Call
CITAZIONE
- Secondo alcuni casting call pubblicati da SpoilerTv, sembrerebbe che saranno girate delle scene in una prigione. Stanno infatti facendo audizioni per interpretare dei carcerati e delle guardie carcerarie.

via http://spoilerati.blogspot.com/search/labe...e#ixzz0xzzfqJny

Kassandra Black
Posted on 30/8/2010, 17:25

“90210″ may have the Kardashians, but “Gossip Girl” just got its own dose of star power: Ivanka Trump and husband Jared Kushner.

Trump, who appears on NBC’s “The Apprentice” with her dad Donald, revealed this morning that she’s switching networks, at least temporarily, to appear on the CW show.

“Jared and I are filming an episode of Gossip Girl this morning,” Trump tweeted today, adding she was “Looking forward!”

Though details on the appearance are sparse, a source on the set tells Gossip Cop it’s just a “quick cameo.”

“Gossip Girl” premieres its fourth season Monday, September 13. Will you tune in?

Kassandra Black
Posted on 31/8/2010, 13:04

ultime da kristin

CITAZIONE
Frederick: Gossip Girl. Give it up! Is there any hope for Chuck and Blair? I’m getting really depressed with what I’ve seen for the new season.
I know you Chair fans have been in a funk since May, when Chuck the Basshole did you know what with you know who (for shame!), but I finally have a ray of hope to offer…I can tell you exclusively that Chuck and Blair will have, um, relations, of the bom-chicka-bow-wow kind during the upcoming season. At least, that’s what my sources are saying. Whether they will actually get back together, well…that I cannot say, sorry. But still, that’s a pretty major reason to keep tuning in, right?

Leslie in Carmel, Ind.: Gossip Girl…What can you tell us?

Penn Badgley can sum up the return of your favorite Upper East-Siders: “There’s a baby on the way, which I think everybody already knows anyway. We’re in Paris for a bit. There’s a gunshot wound and there’s another marriage.” Then he laughs. “I think. It’s hard to keep track of the weddings, because they’re all broken up anyway!” So, business as usual then? Indeed. “It’s the same kind of sensational stuff you’ve come to expect, and the change of locale makes it even more gorgeous. More of the same but in an even more heightened capacity,” Penn promises. Hang in there, GG fans. It’s almost time for the season premiere.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 1/9/2010, 21:32

Da Ausiello

CITAZIONE
Question: Please give me some scoop about Jenny’s return to Gossip Girl! —Giovanni
Ausiello: I was right. Jenny reappearance is directly connected to Tim Gunn’s upcoming cameo. Turns out Blair permits her nemesis to return to the scene of her last crime (i.e. Manhattan) just long enough for her to interview for a job with Gunn at Parsons. Without giving too much away, Raccoon Eyes inadvertently gets caught up in Chuck and Blair’s latest drama, and the whole mess comes to a head at (natch) a big fancy party.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 5/9/2010, 16:04

da Tv fanatics che credo abbia visto gli episodi in anteprima

The premiere and the second episode, "Double Identity," are both solid on their own merits and set the stage for would could be some awesome story lines this season.

We've put together some exclusive Gossip Girl spoilers and observations below to pique your interest and hopefully get you even more excited for September 13 premiere.

Follow the jump for details on the first two episodes of the new season ...

* There are new characters named Milo, Louis and Henry.
* Leighton Meester speaks excellent French! Blake Lively? Not so much. Fortunately, there are enough OMG Serena fashion moments to make up for it.
* Something about seeing Gossip Girl filmed on location in Paris legitimizes it on a whole new level. It's kind of like the Hamptons episodes, but tenfold.
* The Parisian scenery is fantastic and the locations spot-on. It's eye candy for fans of French culture, fashion and retail. Blair is in her element ... although in the premiere, "Belles Du Jour," we learn that Serena had the more exciting summer.
* Blair and Serena go on a double-date with a member of Monaco's royal family and his chauffeur. Blair is surprised to learn which is which.
* An important decision Serena made about her future - but failed to mention to Blair - is what ends up getting her shoved into a fountain.
* In NYC, Dan is in full Mr. Mom mode, LIVING WITH GEORGINA! But is the baby really his? A suspicious paternity test suggests one thing, while a blood test and Rufus' intuition say another. Georgina is as funny and shady as usual.
* Penn Badgley is great as sleep-deprived, delirious Dan in both episodes.
* Someone sleeps with Vanessa in the second episode, "Double Identity."
* We think that Gossip Girl fans, especially those who watched Melrose Place, are going to love Katie Cassidy as Juliet Sharp. She's sarcastic, flirty, plotting an elaborate scheme, of course, gorgeous. In other words, a perfect Gossip Girl fit.
* Juliet, who Nate first meets while on a date with another girl, and later runs into again when she's working with Eleanor planning Fashion's Night Out, works to help him get Serena back. She clearly has ulterior motives, though ...
* Eva (Clemence Poesy) rescued Chuck after he was shot in Prague. and nursed him back to health. He's now taken on a new persona. But is he suffering from amnesia or just trying to forget the man he was - and is ashamed of?
* After a chance run-in in Paris, and with Lily and Serena frantically worrying about Chuck's fate, Blair tries to convince him not to run from who he is ...

Kassandra Black
Posted on 7/9/2010, 19:10

Minaccia Dair per ora scampata xD

Any chance to see Dan and Blair together on ‘Gossip Girl‘? – Wahiba
Dan and Blair? She’s about the only female he doesn’t have a scene with in the first two episodes of the new season, which debuts Sept. 13. I mean, the guy’s already juggling a seemingly waylaid romance with Serena, a possible reunion with Vanessa and whatever fresh hell Georgina has planned for him. By the way, the moment in Episode 2 when those three stories converge? Priceless.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 9/9/2010, 20:14

Question: Give a Blair fan one reason to watch Gossip Girl this season! —Karen
Ausiello: The train station-set reunion scene between Chuck and Blair at the end of episode 2 is stunningly shot and impeccably acted by Ed Westwick and Leighton Meester. Need another reason? ‘Cause I got a ton!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 9/9/2010, 21:00

Question: Gossip Girl scoop? —Lisa
Ausiello: By the end of the second episode, the question you (and everyone else) will be asking yourself is “Who the hell did Serena piss off?”

125 replies since 19/5/2010, 16:18   5736 views