lauratarantino
Posted on 15/4/2011, 12:32

ora si!!!grazie tesoro!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 16/4/2011, 11:12

commenti interessanti degli autori sulla foto

CITAZIONE
‘GOSSIP GIRL’ BOSSES ON FINALE

If you haven’t picked up this week’s issue of Entertainment Weekly, may I suggest you do it post-haste, Gossip fans? Seriously. EW has an exclusive First Look at the Gossip Girl finale, and once you see this photo, you’ll want the full story, which is…

We knew the final episode of this insane season would be momentous, but this two-parter (airing May 9 and 16) promises not only multiple cliffhangers, multiple parties, and a love square that has more than stirred up Gossip land in recent weeks, but there’s also a sweet moment, seemingly crafted especially for the Chair fan in my heart. Executive producer Stephanie Savage explains:

“We want to be a little mysterious. We love the idea, first and foremost, that it’s Chair, in chairs,” she says of the sneak peek.

Fellow exec producer Josh Safran adds: “It could be a wedding. It could be a bris, if you see yarmulkes in the photo. It could be someone’s bat mitzvah, maybe Eleanor’s, because she’s converting to Judaism.” Joking aside, “It’s on the Internet already that Blair is going to get engaged in the last several episodes. So this may or may not have something to do with that.”

But what about the seemingly happy place Blair and Chuck seem to be in? It’s been a long time coming, they say. “We’re setting up this story where Blair has always been in search of her fairy tale,” Savage says. “So the end of this season, Blair’s story is very much about, What is that fairy tale? Is that fairy tale being with her first great love, Chuck Bass? Is that fairy tale being with Prince Louis, who people know is coming back to the show? Or is that fairy tale being with the dark horse in the race, Brooklynite Dan Humphrey, who we’ve seen recently she has so much in common with?”

“We try to build everyone’s story so they can all collide into each other, and I just feel like what you can expect is the fun of watching how the stories intersect, and what happens when you do,” Safran adds.

I don’t know how much more of all this drama I can take. Wait, yes I do. A LOT MORE.

X

marci#
Posted on 19/4/2011, 22:35

CITAZIONE
Anything on Gossip Girl that DOESN’T involve Blair. I know you have a girl crush on her, but let’s get some other scoop. — Tori
First, I wouldn’t call it a girl crush — it’s more like a quiet admiration for a … whatever. So it’s a girl crush. Can ya blame me? Anyway, here’s something about the smartest van der Woodsen. [Cricket, cricket] I mean Eric (Connor Paolo). Ah ha! You forgot about Eric. Well, I assure you Stephanie Savage and Josh Safran haven’t forgotten him. In fact, they have big plans: college. “Eric was always going to go to college. And when you find out where Eric will be going to college, you will see how that’ll shape up in season 5,” Savage says. Considering Paolo has booked a pilot (Revenge, ABC), we’ll just have to see how far away Eric tries to get from the madness. And judging from what I know about the finale, he should probably aim for at least Dubai.

And is Nate going to get an actual storyline at some point, or is he knee-deep in guest stars for the rest of the season? — @maribells01 via Twitter
Well, in the next episode, airing April 25, Nate definitely plays second fiddle to the Raina-Chuck parent drama plot, but it is rather sweet to see him doing the supportive boyfriend thing. But I’m with you, let’s get him something juicy to do — or someone.

Some Gossip Girl, please! It doesn’t even have to be about Chair! (But better if it was. Hint Hint.) — Tara
Lily is going to jail! Well, if Billy Baldwin, who reprized his role as Serena and Eric’s dad last night has any say. “In the real world, I feel almost like she should suffer the consequences. She got caught. Let her be punished,” he said. “Let’s not punish her disproportionately — let’s not punish her because she’s a rich woman — but if you tarnished or destroyed a reputation of an innocent man like that, and a judge threw you in the slammer a few months, serves you right.” Brutal! Yet, I kind of love him more for it.

marci#
Posted on 29/4/2011, 00:07

Ausiello! O________O
CITAZIONE
Question: Your cryptic Gossip Girl tease in last week’s Ask Ausiello is Freaking. Me. Out. What do you mean Chuck would never intentionally do harm to Blair. What happens?! —Sam
Ausiello: There’s really only one more thing to say on this subject: There will be blood.

125 replies since 19/5/2010, 16:18   5736 views