GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 10/9/2010, 12:51

Voci non si sa quanto attendibili sulle recenti riprese

CITAZIONE
Kate had the last scene of the day & it was just her on
the phone.

By now I know that Chace was on in the morning together with Blake.
(***spoiler*** apparently in that scene Serena realized that Nate would be the
better chaporone... ***spoiler*** not sure for what though)

What they filmed today is supposed to be for episode 7.

I was told that this was the last day of filming & that they will continue next
week Wednesday. Not sure if it's true.

CITAZIONE
chaporone for Blair but Blair ask Dan to accompany her to the party. Serena and
Nate had a scene because Serena push Blair to go out with Dan. Vanessa is out of
town. when I was in school of course.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 11/9/2010, 00:24

sono appena incappata in questi
CITAZIONE
Gossip Girl creator Stephanie Savage spilled season 4 secrets with HollywoodLife.com – including when Little J is making her big comeback!

We’ve all heard that rumors that 17-year-old Taylor Momsen’s real-life bratty behavior was affecting her work on Gossip Girl, and we’ve got the scoop on her return to the small screen as Jenny ‘Little J’ Humphrey. So when will Taylor be returning, if at all?

“She’s definitely back, and I don’t want to say exactly when, but it will be much later than episode 4,” the CW series’ creator, Stephanie Savage, revealed exclusively to HollywoodLife.com during a phone interview Sept. 10. Well, that’s a relief for Jenny fans — but will she be the changed woman we hoped she’d become last season?

“The changes we’ve been tracking in Jenny on the show are definitely related to her growing up and becoming comfortable on the Upper East Side, which is what we’ve seen building since season 2. She’s come back to us as a slightly different version of Jenny. She’s definitely thinking about her future, trying to clear her head and get out of the Upper East Side game and focus on fashion. Of course, that clear-headedness WILL be challenged!”
So what other secrets did Stephanie spill?

* Well, Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair (Leighton Meester) may be doing the nasty, but there’s a good chance they’re NOT getting back together — this season, at least. “Happiness does NOT generate a lot of story,” she said, adding, “Blair and Chuck will very much be in each other’s stories and are very much working out their issues with each other. As Serena (Blake Lively) says to Blair in the second episode, ‘You don’t have to forgive him.’ They’re a long way from reconciliation and peace.”

* There are cameos galore! “We’ve been lucky with our cameos – we have two episodes that focus on Fashion’s Night Out, including a party at the Boom Boom Room hosted by Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner. Tim Gunn also appears as himself. Blair has a big 20th birthday party too and there are some fun cameos there!”

* Gossip Girl plans on jet-setting! “We had so much fun doing the Paris episodes, but now that we’ve done it we’re pretty fearless and ready to do it again. We want to take the show on the road, to Tokyo or somewhere in Italy or Buenos Aires. World travel is pretty organic to these guys! We’d love to do a spring break episode where they go skiing in Aspen or Whistler.”

* Real-life lovers Blake Lively and Penn Badgley are NOT trying to get their characters to reunite! “There’s no pressure from them – not at all! The actors are really open to doing whatever, but the fans definitely want [Dan and Serena] back together.”

* WILL we ever find out who Gossip Girl is? “Maybe on the last episode ever,” Stephanie told us. “It’s a larger conversation for the entire series [of Cecily von Ziegesar's books] and not just for the television series!”

Kassandra Black
Posted on 13/9/2010, 10:01

The CW’s ‘Gossip Girl’ returns this Monday at 9/8c, and the first pair of episodes are, as the French say, tres magnifique. (At least I think that’s what they say; frankly, I got Ds in French class.)

A chunk of the action takes place en Paris, where Blair has been employing beacoup retail therapy to turn her Chuck Bass-induced frown upside-down – all the while Serena draws much male attention. Blair’s pursuit of some princely lovin’ is royally waylaid when she catches sight of Chuck, who when last we saw him had been left for morte after a mugging.

Fall TV Premiere Dates: Mark Your Calendar!

Back in New York City, Dan is singing the baby blues, thanks to Georgina’s pint-sized bombshell, while Nate’s summer of living dangerously (meaning: boinking his way through Chuck’s black book) is interrupted by the arrival of a new looker, played by ‘Melrose Place’s Katie Cassidy.

With so many parapluies grande in play (Ds, I tell you!), Fancast invited ‘Gossip Girl’ cocreator Stephanie Savage to tease what’s in store for Season 4.

You and [series cocreator] Josh [Schwartz] really took it on the chin for everything you put Chuck and Blair through at the end of last season. Do you feel you now owe the “Chair” fans, and big?

[Laughs] Honestly, we’re really happy with the finale. They’re very dramatic and very organic, the long arc stories we’re telling on the show. Are they traumatic for the audience? Yes, probably. But we felt it was nice to come back this season with something that was very beautiful and soothing, where everyone’s trying to move forward. It’s a lot about how much the characters really care about each other. Everyone is reaching out to everyone else.

Beyond what happens in the two Paris episodes, can we count on any “big” Chuck/Blair moments by, say, November sweeps?

There are definitely some juicy Chuck and Blair moments that will be happening.

How will Blair bide her time when she first returns to New York City?
Blair is going to be very much focused on school and building a life for herself outside of her relationship with Chuck – but that will be complicated by Chuck coming back.

I howled at the end of Episode 2, when every crazy thing in Serena’s love life is visited upon her. Would you say this is the most adrift she has ever been?
I wouldn’t say that, because I actually feel like her going to college is going to put her on a different track and get her thinking about different things. It will be good for her to come onto campus single, and not have a man to rely on.

What can you say about Serena’s new love interest, to be played by Sam Page (’Desperate Housewives’)?
His character isn’t introduced for a little while, but he and Blake [Lively] have great chemistry. He is a charming millionaire who comes onto her radar and complicates things.

Has Dan pretty much given up on the whole Serena thing, given all the baggage he’s now dealing with – Georgina’s baby and a possibly rekindled romance with Vanessa included?
At the beginning of this season he is definitely focused on other things, yes. [Georgina/baby Milo] will be a very emotional story for all the characters.

I like how you brought in Katie Cassidy’s character, Juliet. Is Nate going to fall hard for her? Because I sure would.
Yeah, I think this is a big relationship for him. It’s been a while since we’ve had someone pass through our world who feels like she can really hang with these characters. Coming off “The Summer Of Chuck’s Little Black Book,” it’s a real alternative to the way Nate has been living.

Jenny will definitely be returning, yes?

Definitely returning.

Will she be the same Jenny we know, or will you seize the chance to “reinvent” her a bit?

Her banishment from the city and the time she has been spending in Hudson is definitely going to have an impact on her character.

Think for a second before you answer this one: Will any two characters kiss for the very first time early in the season?

Interesting question…. [Pauses] If you’re not talking about only series regulars, then the answer is definitely yes.

And will any two characters have sex together for the first time?

Yes.

You know, I’ve had readers write in asking about Dan maybe getting with Blair. Is that on your list of “Never Gonna Happen” hook-ups?
I’ve said previously that on this show we don’t have a “Never Gonna Happen” list. Viewers of our show need to be open to all the surprising possibilities!

Edited by Kassandra Black - 13/9/2010, 13:08

Kassandra Black
Posted on 13/9/2010, 19:01

Niente di ke da korbi

CITAZIONE
GOSSIP GIRL kicks off its fourth season tonight at 9 p.m. on The CW. Keep reading for some ‘not too spoilery’ dish.

Ah, Paris – the city of love. Fine wine, beautiful art, delectable food and just when you think it couldn’t get any better, Blair Waldorf and Serena van der Woodsen arrive. Hold on to your berets, boys.

L’ouverture de la saison a été magnifiquement tourné dans les rues de Paris. L’authenticité de l’être dans la ville ajoute une certaine richesse à l’émission déjà magnifiquement tourné. Paris ne peut tout simplement pas être recréé sur un plateau de tournage et je suis content du spectacle n’a pas eu à faire semblant.

When we last saw our favorite Upper East Siders, all were quite busy escaping — or at least trying to escape — the never ending drama that is their lives.

Blair’s dreams of being Mrs. Chuck Bass were dashed when she learned of his indiscretions with Little Jenny Humphrey. Serena’s near-dalliance with the other Humphrey caused a rift in her romance with Nate. So the besties fled to gay Paris to shop, drink and live fancy.

Back in NYC, absence didn’t make the heart grow fonder for Dan, who once again was faced with his emerging feelings for his step-sister, while his girlfriend/best friend Vanessa was off saving the world (or making a documentary or whatever hipster thing she was doing). And just when we thought he was jetting off to Europe to chase down Serena, Georgina Sparks showed up with a hint of evil in her eye and Dan’s baby in utero.

Heartbroken over Serena, Nate Archibald decided to throw caution to the wind (as well as his clothes and morals) and live the life of Bass – compliments of Chuck’s little black book.

Devastated over losing Blair (again), Chuck escaped to Prague where he was mugged, shot and left for dead on the street. In the word’s of Josh Schwart’z other show, “Chuck Me!”

Tonight’s fourth season premiere has viewers traveling the globe as we peek in on the adventures of Serena and Blair in Paris and then jet back to New York to check in on the Upper East Side. Having received the first two episodes early, I got to sit first class on the Concorde…didn’t want to miss a delicious moment.

So if you’ll allow, just for today, I’m going to play Gossip Girl and be your one and only source into the scandalous lives of Manhattan’s elite. Although I won’t be spoiling too much (I wouldn’t dare), I thought it wouldn’t hurt to tease you a little in anticipation of tonight’s 9 p.m. premiere.

Serena and Blair are taking in all that Paris has to offer. (In the case of Serena van der Woodsen, I mean that literally.) Indulgence would be the word of the day…or in their case, the summer. While Blair is searching for the perfect man to help her move on from Chuck, Serena is little less picky. But the ladies of leisure are having the time of their lives, seemingly exempt from the woes that plagued their East Coast selves.

However, even in one of the most beautiful cities on Earth, these two girls can be ugly. Serena gets some life changing news that doesn’t go over too well with the absurdly self-absorbed, Blair. And when a petty argument ends up with one of the ladies soaking wet in a fountain, you know that they still have a lot of growing up to do.

Speaking of life changing news, Dan is busy back in NYC, being father of the year to Georgina’s evil spawn. I suppose it’s not fair to hold the baby at fault for the sins of his mother, but being birthed by Georgina Sparks can never be a good thing, even with a stand up guy like Dan Humphrey as your pops. (Assuming of course that Dan is the baby daddy. Hmmm.)

In a plot point that might be a bit of a stretch (even for GOSSIP GIRL), Dan has seemingly gone the entire summer without telling anyone about the baby. Not his father. Not Jenny. Not Vanessa. And the news has even escaped the watchful eye of Gossip Girl. But don’t worry, Georgina has a plan to make sure everyone knows of their offspring. She stops short of shouting it from the rooftops, but barely.

Vanessa’s return brings a much needed dose of reality to Dan. And in a surprising turn of events, Vanessa also brings some of the wittiest and laugh out loud, funny lines of tonight’s episode. (Yes, Vanessa. Who knew?)

Nate is still whoring it up, but it just doesn’t suit him like it does Chuck. Let’s face it, Nate’s more of a relationship guy, no? And when he meets Julia (Katie Cassidy), a mystery woman who isn’t as easy as Nate’s summer flings, he’s intrigued. The two have some kind of connection, but whether that’s by Julia’s design or not is yet to be seen.

As for Chuck Bass, he has escaped death and is being nursed back to health by the beautiful, Eva (Clemence Poesy). Perhaps trying to leave the Chuck Bass of old behind, Charles assumes a new identity and a new wardrobe (think ‘Newsies’). But clothes don’t make the man, so will he ever really stop being the Bass-tard we’ve come to know?

Eva seems to have secrets of her own. Why else would she be taking care of Chuck in her dim apartment rather than at a hospital? Prague does offer free emergency treatment…just saying.

Little J – yes, I’ve avoided having to talk about her. She’s still off with her mom and isn’t seen in the first two episodes. And for the love of Chuck Bass, that is a fabulous thing! I know she’s coming back, but I for one hope it’s not for a long, long time.

I’m a bit of a GOSSIP GIRL junkie. Always have been and as long as the show continues to serve up this delicious, escapism TV, I probably always will be, so here’s to hoping you all tune in tonight at 9/8c for the season premiere.

Come back to GMMR after the show so we can dish on all the GOSSIP…GIRL.

Are you excited for tonight’s opener? Got any questions? Comment below. Maybe I can spill some more.

marci#
Posted on 14/9/2010, 00:31

Dalla Savage
CITAZIONE
Gossip Girl: Forget Chuck, Serena Is Blair's One True Love

Gossip Girl returns tonight with the first of two Paris-set episodes, wherein Blair and Serena swan about the City of Light, princes are courted, shopping is done, and a certain New York City hotel mogul finally encounters his one true love in the shadow of a major metropolitan landmark. Whoo-hoo!.

So is Dan Humphrey keepin' his baby? Is Nate Archibald ever going to get a personality? And could someone else (besides Georgina) be preggo? Here's the dish from executive producer Stephanie Savage:

How did you turn Blair Waldorf (Leighton Meester) into Tina Fey? Blair's a rich Upper East Side princess with couture clothes and her own maid, yet she's so fascinatingly insecure. How did you evolve her into where she is today?
It's a combination of things: Honestly, Blair is probably one of the characters that's closer to the character in the book. She has a lot of that insecurity inherent in her character, and I think that Leighton does an amazing job of bringing that vulnerability and insecurity to the surface in really subtle ways, so that's really fun to write to. And for myself and Josh Schwartz not being Upper East Side kids who had tons of designer clothes, we can infuse part of ourselves into her character to help her seem a little more human and relatable.

Chuck (Ed Westwick) and Blair are fantastic in the first two episodes, but the trip to Paris is really about Serena (Blake Lively) and Blair's friendship. As writers, how do you balance the romantic side of the show with the platonic friendship side of the show?
I think the friendships on the show—especially the female friendships, and the primary friendship between Serena and Blair—are the core of the show. That's something Josh and I decided after the The O.C. that we wanted to do. Especially when you are that age, your best girlfriend is as important to you, if not more important, than any boyfriend. It started as a huge part of the show—the premise of the pilot was that Serena-Blair betrayal in the past that came to light, and that was kind of the jumping-off point of the whole show. I think it's definitely the case that romantic relationships probably drive more story, but these two girls together is the heart and soul of the show, and we always want to touch that base as we move forward.

Moving on to other plotlines, Georgina (Michelle Trachtenberg) and Dan (Penn Badgley) supposedly have a baby, which is a surprisingly touching and positive plotline. But I've been to the TV rodeo a couple of times—there's no chance that little Milo Humphrey is actually staying long-term, right?
Georgina will definitely be back, and the truth about all will be revealed, and I think the baby will really have a long-lasting impact on Dan, his sense of himself, who he is and who he wants to be.

By the way, how marvelous is Michelle Trachtenberg yelling in Russian?
Her mom is Russian so she was her own Russian coach. And Leighton also spoke her own French. She was very good.

What's in store for Nate (Chace Crawford), who has always really struggled on the show in terms of having an identity among the stronger personalities surrounding him?
I think the appearance of Juliet (Katie Cassidy) in his life is going to force Nate to make some choices and to take a stand on some things. We're also going to revisit some season-one issues for Nate, going back to those very early episodes related to his family.
Chace Crawford, Katie Cassidy Fame Pictures Inc.

Speaking of Juliet, as writers, do you prefer to focus on the core relationships or is it more fun to bring in new people to change the relationships up?
Both are both fun and challenging. On the one hand, the core dynamics of the show are relationships that [everyone is] most invested in, but the challenge there is to make sure that those dynamics feel fresh and interesting. The reality is in a real-life couple, you're together for four or five or six years, your dynamic probably doesn't change that much. [Laughs.] New characters are really fun because you get to start from scratch, and it's a new energy and a new actor, but the audience is generally less open to those people coming into your world. So that can make them harder to write and a little bit riskier.

Are you guys open to one of these recurring characters ever becoming a regular character? What would that character have to achieve in order to win that prize of being promoted?
I think we're open to that [idea of adding regulars]. I think to win that prize you really have to feel like you were truly adding something to the fabric of the show, that you had more than one story to tell, more than one potential for romance, more than one possibility for a best friend or frenemy, and the feeling that the character and the actor combination was fascinating enough that we would want to go home with them and know more about them, meet their family, really get into their head.

What's coming up for Lily (Kelly Rutherford) and Rufus (Matthew Settle)?
They're really gonna have their hands full for the first part of the season dealing with their offspring, and we're leading up to a big Serena-Lily story that's gonna come to a head for our midseason finale around Christmas.

Oh god. Is Serena pregnant?
I'm not telling you that!

Mmm...juicy juiciness to ponder, indeed. In the meantime, the must-see season premiere of Gossip Girl airs tonight on the CW at 9 p.m. Be there.

marci#
Posted on 18/9/2010, 00:35

da Fancast
CITAZIONE
Qualche altro scoop su 'Gossip Girl' da condividere? – DL0472
Per quelli di voi che, come me, hanno interpretato una scena della premiere come la rivelazione di Gossip Girl stessa, ripensateci.
Quando ho chiesto alla PE Stephanie Savage della scena in cui il portatile di Juliet è aperto alla pagina del sito di Gossip Girl, e si vede il muro ricoperto di note sulla UES, ha detto, "Parte di me vorrebbe dire, 'Certo, andate avanti e speculate. Ma no, non si tratta di lei.'"

fonte

Kassandra Black
Posted on 20/9/2010, 13:11

ho trovato questa inquietante notizia, spero sia solo un rumor

CITAZIONE
Apparently, There's a rapist in Lincoln Park  according to a rumor floating around the interwebs (more specifically, fanforum) that the writers do, in fact, dare to dair. That's right, there's supposedly a DB hookup in the first 10 episodes which precedes the CB sexin'.

CB fangirls, take a deep breath. You'll get through it.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 22/9/2010, 10:47

spoiler riassuntivi

CITAZIONE
Obviously very spoilery

- Episode 4 is mostly centered around the Dan and Serena relationship, and Blair trying to take Eva down. (read script 4)
- Serena and Nate have unfinished business, but there’s almost no focus on them, she tells him she’s there for him, but so far she’s clearly leaning to Dan.
- Milo isn’t Dan’s. He’s sad because he got attached to the baby.
- Dan confesses to Rufus that he’s still in love with Serena and that he was about to fly to Paris and do whatever it takes to get her back, but Georgina showed up.
- Eva is innocent, but leaves by the end of episode 4. Blair set her up. Chuck declares war to Blair.
- Dan and Vanessa break up for good in episode 4.05 (page 49 of the 5th script)
- Someone may have an STD.
- Blair still loves Chuck, but can’t forgive him for sleeping with Jenny.
- Serena may face expulsion from Columbia.
- Chuck wants to take everything away from Blair.
- Chuck gets Jenny a job interview at Parsons, and he tells them that Jenny would cause a better impression if she was interviewed in person. Jenny is returning in the next episode.
- Juliet’s “brother” Ben wants to take Serena down and leave her with nothing. But Juliet is falling for Nate.
- Blair hasn’t told anyone about Chuck and Jenny sleeping together.

Source: SpoilerTV

Kassandra Black
Posted on 23/9/2010, 10:54

Ausiello sui Dair

CITAZIONE
Question: I keep hearing whispers that Gossip Girl might dare to “Dair.” Is this true or am I hearing things? —Kristin
Ausiello: While I can’t confirm that Dan and Blair will hook up, I can confirm that they will team up to take down Katie Cassidy’s meddling minx.

marci#
Posted on 29/9/2010, 01:03

In the aftermath of Monday's "The Undergraduates," E! Online has some brief Gossip Girl teasers in its spoiler Q&A this morning. Here's what they have to say about ...

Rumors that Serena is pregnant: Not true. A big story involving Serena and Lily will come as a result of Juliet (Katie Cassidy). We're certainly interested to see what.

Dan and Blair hooking up: Still unclear.

Georgina's return: There are no plans for it ... yet, anyway. Give it time.

Gloredhel
Posted on 30/9/2010, 10:16

Titolo della 4x10

CITAZIONE
Episode 4x10 of Gossip Girl will be called "Gaslit"

Fonte Spoiler Tv

Non so se potrebbe ricollegarsi, ma la parola Gaslit è una forma er Gaslighting, il cui significato lo trovate qui: GASLIGHTING. Se è collegato al contenuto dell'episodio, beh sarà interessante XD

Anche perchè sul FF mi dicono che tempo fa GGfanssss riportò uno spoiler su Serena ricoverata al centro Ostroff. Ah inoltre Gaslit è anche un film del 1944 con Ingrid Bergman.
CITAZIONE
GGfanss told us Serena ends up at the Ostroff Center so it should be legit. Who knows what finally sends Serena over the edge. Maybe the final nail in the coffin for Serena is the Dan/Blair hookup reveal? I don't think that in and of itself would do it, but maybe combined with everything else Juliet and Ben do to her???
I suspect the Serena at the Ostroff Center storyline leads into the Serena/Lily story for the second half of the season.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Judging by the movie plot, Bergman's character's husband is messing with her head, trying to get her institutionalized to get ahold of some jewels from her home.
Juliet/Ben could either be after something and Serenas in the way, or it could just be revenge.

in più spoiler di Ausiello
CITAZIONE
Question: Gossip Girl has been amazing this season! It feels like the show has hit its stride! What’s coming up for these amazing Upper East Siders? —lec

Ausiello: Something wicked their way comes, I’m afraid. Juliet’s butting in is going to lead to a major couple breaking up. Guesses below…

Edited by Gloredhel - 30/9/2010, 11:55

Kassandra Black
Posted on 2/10/2010, 14:31

info sulla programmazione

CITAZIONE
According to spoilerTV Monday, November 29 Gossip Girl episode will be Thanksgiving related and Monday, December 6 will be Christmas related

+ casting call
CITAZIONE
A casting call has gone out for “Saints and Sinners” for a party on an upcoming Gossip Girl episode. Obviously Chuck Basstard will be a Sinner, but what about our fair Queen B? Lonely Boy? Epic Guy Nate? The Golden Girl Serena? Share your guesses below. xoxo

SAG/NON SAG TO PORTRAY SEXY SOCIALITES AND MODEL TYPE PARTY GUESTS IN “SINNER” LOOK – AVAIL 10/1, 10/5 + 10/6* GOSSIP GIRL

Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 – 30 /

MUST BE AVAILABLE 10/1, 10/5 + 10/6 TO MATCH FOR VERY LONG SHOOT DAYS (NO DAY OR NIGHT CONFLICTS). MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH EXTERIORS ON FRIDAY (INTERIORS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY). PLEASE READ WARDROBE DETAILS CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS.

SAG/NON SAG TO PORTRAY SEXY SOCIALITES AND MODEL TYPE PARTY GUESTS IN “SAINT” LOOK – AVAIL 10/1, 10/5 + 10/6 GOSSIP GIRL

Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 – 30 /

MUST BE AVAILABLE 10/1, 10/5 + 10/6 TO MATCH FOR VERY LONG SHOOT DAYS (NO DAY OR NIGHT CONFLICTS). MUST BE COMFORTABLE WITH EXTERIORS ON FRIDAY (INTERIORS TUESDAY AND WEDNESDAY). PLEASE READ WARDROBE DETAILS CAREFULLY AND SUBMIT IF YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS

Kassandra Black
Posted on 6/10/2010, 18:02

Raga su FF ho beccato questa cosa,non so quanto sia attendibile, cmq la posto

CITAZIONE
According to Courtney, she has a a source that told her B would get a love interest in the second half of the season. It's not CDN, and we've seen him before.

marci#
Posted on 8/10/2010, 00:54

CITAZIONE
Gossip Girl è stato fantastico questa stagione! Penso che lo show abbiamo trovato il suo ritmo! Cosa c'è in serbo per questi fantastici Upper East Siders? —lec
Ho paura che li aspetti qualcosa di tremendo.
L'intromissione di Juliet causerà la rottura di una delle coppie principali.

CITAZIONE
Secondo SpoilerTv l'episodio che sarà trasmesso il 29 Novembre sarà dedicato al Giorno del Ringraziamento mentre quello del 6 Dicembre al Natale

Ultime da Ausiello:
CITAZIONE
Ti prego dimmi quando Chuck e Blair torneranno insieme! — Abbey
Serena e Nate getteranno le fondamenta per una possibile riconciliazione di C&B più avanti questo mese quando negozieranno un trattato di pace tra i due ex in conflitto. Un trattato vero e proprio.

Kassandra Black
Posted on 8/10/2010, 11:09

Raga su FF girano addirittura i riassunti dettagliati del sesto e settimo episodio e le americane li danno per certi, posto qui e per una volta non ho letto che dicono

4x06
CITAZIONE
4x06 is rough. Blair has a dream that she's being attacked and thinks it's Chuck, but it's Jenny, and so she realizes Jenny's back. She then proceeds to be AWFUL to Jenny because she dared come back to NY, and she nor Jenny know it was Chuck who set up the Parsons interview. Blair gives Jenny a day pass to do her interview, but then Chuck sets it up to make it look like Jenny went to the Empire. This sets B off, she ruins Jenny's interview with Parsons. Chuck offers to help Jenny meet up with Tim Gunn again at a party, which is where they all figure out Chuck was behind everything. Jenny is so mad at Chuck and Blair that she sends a GG blast telling everyone that she lost her virginity to Chuck, and Blair is mortified, and Chuck is shocked. At the end of the epi, Chuck and Blair call a truce, but they have this moment where Chuck says that night was no one's fault and it was just fate. They shake hands and he leaves.

4x07
CITAZIONE
4x07 is the peace treaty thing. There's apparently one clause that neither wants anyone to know about. It's also Lily and Rufus' anniversary, and Dan gets mad, because he wants Jenny there but she can't come because of Chuck and Blair. So Dan decides to make it look like Blair broke their treaty and sends a bogus GG blast about her having coffee with Jack. Only, when he goes to reveal it to Chuck, he finds C and B there laughing and having coffee, because they recognize his plan. Blair mentions that she knew where Jack was and Chuck asks how and she's evasive. Then Chuck makes a gross remark about Jenny to Dan and it further pisses Dan off, so he digs around and finds their contract and makes a plan to sabotage them at B's birthday party, which is that night. Blair invites Chuck to her bday party. At the party, Blair is inviting all the staff/faculty from Columbia, including a woman she is particularly interested in learning from. She keeps telling Eleanor she wants to be a powerful woman. But then Robyn comes on stage and says she has a surprise adn Blair is freaking out like NO! Robyn intros a video and it's Blair, drunk signing "Stand By Your Man" on top of a piano with Chuck and Robyn trying to get her down. Blair is mortified and accidentally knocks the woman she admires into a chocolate fountain. Blair assumes it's Chuck who does it and Robyn tells her it was (but it was actually Dan). They find out it was Dan and everyone is disappointed in him, including Rufus, so he goes home and Vanessa is there and they're happy to be friends and ashamed of the way they have let the UES affect them. Oh, and Blair tells Chuck that she knew where Jack was because she hired a PI to follow Chuck after Eva left so she would know if he was still contacting her and the PI told her where Jack was. Eleanor and Blair have a conversation after the party where Blair tells her that she wants to be a powerful woman, but that around Chuck she becomes a scared little girl. Eleanor gives her a pep talk and goes to bed. Blair is walking around to go to bed and sees Chuck is still there. He rips up the peace treaty and says they can never be civil, they aren't friends. And she says good, I hate you. He says I hate you, too. Then he grabs her and they have sex on the dining room table.

+ casting call x la 4x10
CITAZIONE
SAG WITH SCRUBS TO PORTRAY NURSING STAFF IN HOSPITAL SCENES - AVAIL FRIDAY, OCTOBER 15TH GOSSIP GIRL 10/15/2010 Television SAG 10/7/2010
Background / Male or Female / All Ethnicities / 18 - 50 /
MUST BE PAID UP SAG.

125 replies since 19/5/2010, 16:18   5736 views