GOSSIP GIRL S&S

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 29/10/2010, 14:36

Rumor sulla scelta di Serena

CITAZIONE
Your favorite girl is back with even juicier information. I really want to tell you everything I know, but I have to be sure I can trust you. I can trust you, right?

I hope you lucky outsiders have been mulling over the last secret I spilled, because I’m going to need your help in piecing together all the clues I’ve found. Word at the Waldorf penthouse is that Serena van der Woodsen’s endless love merry-go-round will come to a momentary halt when she gets off that horse she rode in on and chooses somebody to love.

I know you’re excited. You want to both be Serena and wring her little neck. Trust me, I know the feeling. More importantly, you probably think you know who she’s chosen. Yes, I’ve heard about your sleuthing attempts and online polls, but don’t worry. The mistress of secrets (that’s me, in case you haven’t caught on) is finally here to sort it all out.

Serena’s been torn between Dan and Nate all school year long, poor girl, but now she’s got an even bigger pool from which to pick. I’d take all these boys off her hands if I could, but since I’m undercover, I’ll have to stick to forcing her to show her hand. I’ve heard the very special guy she’s chosen is just her type, but his current connection to S might pose a problem for their future. He’s someone she has quite a bit of history with, and as much as he no longer wants to acknowledge that history, Serena just won’t let go. Uh oh, hopefully this blonde goddess doesn’t go all Fatal Attraction on anyone…

Which pining lover do you think it is, girls (and boys, I know you’re out there)? Dan? Nate? Or is yet another guest star from her sordid past going to sweep her off her feet? Get to work figuring it out! I’ll risk ruining my new Jimmy Choos just to dig up more dirt for my minions. Sit tight, and don’t let the gossip bugs bite!

marci#
Posted on 1/11/2010, 01:45

Spoiler for episode 4x7:
CITAZIONE
Big news, Gossip Girl fans: We've gotten our hands on some exclusive spoilers for Episode 4.7, "War at the Roses" and they're juicy! Unless you don't want to read about how Rachel Zoe factors into Blair's birthday, you should probably go remember Penn and Blake's finer moments instead.

Still here? Good! Our inside source tells us that Blair will be celebrating her birthday at the Waldorf house (complete with a wide array of outstanding caterers, natch), and Rachel Zoe will be in attendance. Things (oddly) seem to be going well until Rachel falls on a table of chocolate fondue. We hope there will be bananas (this is Rachel Zoe after all)!

Meanwhile, R&B star Robyn is set to perform, but instead "the minions turn on Blair and play a video of her singing drunk karaoke to 'Stand by Your Man.' She storms out crying, super embarrassed." We think it's about time for Blair to get new minions since the ones she has obviously can't be trusted!

Finally, while setting up for the party, Blair throws a fit about the flowers, as our source says, "in typical Blair fashion." Can't say we're surprised there!

Fonte: Wetpaint

Kassandra Black
Posted on 2/11/2010, 21:41

- Su Rufus

In a recent interview to POPWRAP’s Jarrett Wieselman, Matthew Settle gave some insight into the role of Rufus Humphrey and how he really feels about the Upper East Side.

CITAZIONE
PopWrap: How do you like Rufus this season?
Matthew Settle: I feel like Rufus is continuing last year’s arc with his marriage. The thing that’s changing the most for him is that he misses Jenny, he’s wearing better clothes and turning into an Upper East Sider more than ever. Although I think it grates on his soul. Especially since he sees his kids becoming influenced by this new direction in their lives.

PW: Last year was a very tumultuous one for Rufus & Lily’s relationship, do you think “Gossip Girl” is going to give them a breather?
Matthew: I don’t know when, but I’m sure they’re going to try and disrupt things – throw a wrench in the works to destabilize our relationship. But right now, they’re strong and dealing with problems as they see them. I think more than anything Rufus is focused and upset that Jenny’s been gone.

PW: Not only is he upset that she’s gone, but also rattled by the reason why she left, right?
Matthew: As a parent, you do everything in your power to give someone a good example of how to be. Try to give them opportunities only to expose them to an echelon of society where they feel a compulsion to make terrible choices. I think it’s heartbreaking for him. The most Rufus and Lily can do is be there [for their kids].

PW: But they seem to have drastically different definitions of what that means.
Matthew: Yea, they couldn’t have more different parenting styles. Rufus constantly makes sacrifices for his kids where Lily has let her life somewhat dictate where the children go. They both have daughters that are at times uncontrollable, so I think as parents they struggle with the limits of what you can do.

PW: Do you think Rufus looks at Serena as a cautionary tale of who Jenny could become?
Matthew: I think without a doubt there’s an element of that. He probably looks at how and why Serena became the way she is. But then he looks at Jenny and realizes that struggling for an identity, no matter your background, is tough on anyone.

PW: What would you like to see in the future for Rufus?
Matthew: I always have these fun ideas of him discovering a Pollock painting in someone’s garage, having a mid-life crisis and joining a gym to buff up. Anything that’s completely counter to what you thought Rufus would be. I like where he is – Mr. Mom; the moral center — but I wouldn’t mind a little drama thrown in here and there.

PW: Drama in his love life?
Matthew: Rufus has always made sacrifices but he’s never had a lot of money. I think that the relationship you have to life once you have something big to lose (ie: money) changes. It would be interesting to see Rufus come into a large sum of money, that has nothing to do with Lily, and see how his character is tested. He might not love that he’s turning into an Upper East Sider, but at the same time, he fits.

+ un casting call
CITAZIONE
NON SAG TO PORTRAY HIGH END DISTINGUISHED POLITICIANS IN FORMAL WEAR AND TUXES – AVAIL TUES NOV 2 + WEDS NOV 3 (MATCH)

Politicians? Tuxes? Must be a party. Wonder if Russell and Raina will attend. They have so many people to meet and so many others to destroy. I burn with anticipation of their arrival. XOXO.

+ due nuove aggiunte al cast, sono padre e figlia

Greetings, bitches! There’s a new family in town and they won’t leave without a fight. Starting Episode 4.12, Michael Boatman will be playing the role of Russell Thorpe, a powerful Bart-like businessman with a mysterious agenda. Also joining the cast will be Russell’s daughter, Raina (casting still unconfirmed).

It’s unclear the exact number of episodes the family will remain in town, but sources say their arc will be significant. I can promise you this though – their presence will have explosive consequences for the Upper East Side and change the lives of our beloved characters forever.

More information to come. XOXO

As we exclusively scooped (and Ausiello later confirmed) Raina is the daughter of Bart Bass type businessman Russell Thorpe. He will be played by Michael Boatman of The Good Wife and formerly of Spin City.
The Thorpes will descend into the lives of our UES’ers and Brooklynites in the first episode of the second half of the season, episode 4.12 The Kids Are Not All Right.

marci#
Posted on 11/11/2010, 01:44

CITAZIONE
Per OLV, the crew is filming around 27th St and 42nd Rd in Queens today. It’s the second day of filming 4.13 Damien Darko

Rumored to be on set:
* Blake Lively as Serena
* Matthew Settle as Rufus
* An afficiando of Prison Orange Jumpsuits

SPOILER ALERT: Storyline You Will Never Expect
imageimageimage
CITAZIONE
One of the characters above will soon be involved in something so shocking that we still can’t believe they’re actually going to go there. The storyline, trust us, comes out of nowhere and we’re not even sure what it will lead to. All we can say is that it’s about time this character was given a real storyline; he can’t always be sitting around at home, holding his friend’s hand and thinking about love.

Not exactly sure what I’m talking about? Well, I’ll give you a very small hint. Much has been lost on Gossip Girl in its transition from books to tv show. This storyline, however, will make it on the show. Question is, will it involve the same character or a different one? That’s for us to know and you to find out….in the 2nd half of the season. Until then, happy guessing. XOXO.

fonte

Kassandra Black
Posted on 11/11/2010, 12:12

Nella lista delle coppie engaged entro la fine dell'anno restano solo CB e Lois e Clark, ma sono quasi sicura che saranno quest'ultimi

+ qui c'è anche la notizia di un nuovo love interest che non fa parte del cast principale per Dan,Nate o la cavalla di Sriiina
http://gossipgirlsss.us/

Kassandra Black
Posted on 12/11/2010, 20:01

girano voci che dopo l'episodio 10 little j se ne andrà di nuovo, un sito ha postato questo indizio

Kassandra Black
Posted on 13/11/2010, 13:33

Altra aggiunta al cast! u,u

CITAZIONE
Caitlin Fitzgerald will be playing Epperly, an assistant at a fashion magazine. Epperly will be a mentor/nemesis for the Queen B. She’s also rumored to have a little dalliance with one of the male members of the cast.
Caitlin is best known for her role as Meryl Streep and Alec Baldwin’s daughter in the film It’s Complicated.

fonte

marci#
Posted on 17/11/2010, 00:07

Spoiler: Another War on the UES
CITAZIONE
Some relationships are meant to be sacred, but not on the Upper East Side. Sources tell me that one relationship we all know and love will be put to the test in the near future and it all has to do with one party _ _ _ _ing the other’s legacy. Not sure who or what I’m referring to? I’ll give you some hints: the couple is not necessarily of the romantic variety and we’ve definitely seen these two at odds before.

fonte

marci#
Posted on 18/11/2010, 01:04

Exclusive Spoiler: Don’t Drop the Soap
CITAZIONE
Be careful who you live with; you never know what you’re gonna get or who.
Sources tell us that someone in need of a place to call home will be moving in with one or more of our favorite characters in the second half of the season. Word of advice: don’t drop the soap. XOXO

fonte

marci#
Posted on 20/11/2010, 02:11

Filming Information
CITAZIONE
* Leighton Meester (Blair Waldorf) and Penn Badgley (Dan Humphrey) had a scene very early in the morning. The morning showers didn’t stop them from filming. They had coffee in hand.
* It seemed like Dan and Blair were comfortable with each other and there was no hate from their expressions.
* Second scene: Blair was loading things in a van. Later Dan Humphrey showed up with a bag of take-out for her to eat. That scene didn’t take very long to shoot.
* Third scene was for David Call (Ben Donovan).
* Later, there was a scene with Blake Lively (Serena van der Woodsen) and Kevin Zeggers (Damien Dalgaard) in front of a coffee shop. It looked like Damien was catching up with Serena and she didn’t seem very impressed with him.
* After this scene, Blake and David Call had another scene indoors.

Cast behind the scenes
* Leighton Meester and Penn Badgley, talked in between scenes. They both look really tired but still very friendly on set together.
* Penn Badgley and Leighton Meester, were done with their shooting around noon.
* Blake Lively, Kevin Zeggers and David Call had scenes after lunch around 1:45PM
* Blake and Kevin were goofing around on set.
* Blake got into a waiting van at around 6PM. That’s when her scenes were over.

Spoiler su Serena:
CITAZIONE
Did She or Didn’t She?
Damien’s bed and breakfast stories might have tainted Jenny’s opinion of her step-sister, but Serena is not as guilty as she seems. Too bad her loved ones always assume the worst.

The only thing hot that went on between her and her teacher was cocoa. Wonder how he ended up in prison then. Was Juliet right about him being innocent? Only time will tell. XOXO

fonte

Kassandra Black
Posted on 23/11/2010, 13:55

CITAZIONE
Guess which of our favorite Upper East Side boy toys will soon be returning to his working girl ways? Looks like Blair is gonna need somebody to warm up her cold-as-ice supervisor, and she’s got just the man for the job…

CITAZIONE
Kristin from E! gave us a mountain of goodies for the holidays. Confused? Ready to throw yourself down the stairs? Happy by the turn of events? We’ll do our best to elaborate on some of these little “gifts” in the next couple of weeks (especially the Chair one), so keep following us for spoilers.

Tammy: Please give us some Chair spoilers for the second half of the season!
Well, file this under bad news. Jessica Szohr tells us someone new is coming to Gossip Girl…again. “We have another guest star coming on, which is amazing,” she says. “She starts to date Chuck Bass, which is exciting because everyone always wants Chuck and Blair together. This someone throws a little loop in their relationship—or throws everyone, actually.” Another loop for Chuck and Blair? How do we feel about this, Chairsters?

Monica: Any chance Katie Cassidy will become a regular? I am loving to hate her on Gossip Girl!
I’m told she’s only signed on for 11 episodes total—so, sorry, but you might not want to get too attached. She’s got great stuff before she goes, though.

Meghan: Will Sam Page be back on Gossip Girl?
Sadly, Sam Page’s sweet smile won’t be back in the Upper East Side anytime soon. “There’s no plan to return as of yet, but the door’s certainly open since we left it on a nice note with a brief relationship,” Sam tells us.

@Flave101 (via Twitter): I want to know about what’s coming up for Jenny Humphrey on Gossip Girl. Any Jenny and Nate news?
Sad trombone! Nothing in the works for Jenny and Nate, and I’m told writers seem to be done with that storyline—at least for the current season. Sadness? Happy dance? What say you?

imageimage
CITAZIONE
If two people are meant to be, they’ll find their way back to each other. But before they do that, looks like Chuck will be finding his way…into someone else. Sources tell me that Chuck will soon be locking lips with a certain Raina Thorpe. But don’t cry for Queen B, Argentina. She won’t be sitting home alone for long. On the contrary, it looks like she, too, will soon end up sleeping with someone who hasn’t been lonely in a while. Wonder what S will say. XOXO.

marci#
Posted on 25/11/2010, 00:57

CITAZIONE
DIVORCE on the UES
Guess love isn’t enough to keep these two Upper East Siders together. Looks like this uptight heiress will take her own advice and get off this sinking ship FOR GOOD, despite her son’s many attempts to keep it afloat. Don’t be fooled by any upcoming reconciliation. It’s definitely over. Wonder who’ll get the yacht? XOXO.

CITAZIONE

SPOTTED ON SET:
Florence Welch of Florence and the Machine!

Kissandtell has the exclusive scoop! Florence Welch will make a guest appearence on Episode 4.14 Panic Roommate

To get you excited for her upcoming appearence, here are a couple of Florence and the Machine songs that were used in Season 3. Do you remember which scenes and episodes they were used? Do you think she’ll perform a musical number? Interact with the cast? Both? Share your thoughts and speculation below. XOXO

marci#
Posted on 28/11/2010, 00:36

Sempre da Gossip Girlsss:
CITAZIONE
I managed to get an exclusive interview with an up and coming actor, who is now working as “background” for Gossip Girl. I promised him, I can’t reveal who he is. Lets call him “Anonymous #2″. He was recently part of the massive ensemble for Union Square and The Coffee Shop scene but has been working on the set since season 2.

kissandtell :Tell me about your experience working on the set of Gossip Girl especially today, since it’s raining?
Anonymous # 2: It’s challenging, you’re dedicated yourself (laugh) but I love what I’m doing so it’s all go up hill from here.

kissandtell : It looks like Dan and Blair are walking and talking, should I guess (breakfast) for scheming?

Anonymous # 2 : Can I give this out? Well, it’s exterior but yes, Dan and Blair. Not scheming, just two friends enjoying each other’s company.

Kissandtell: What’s happening indoors?

Anonymous #2: Ben and Serena talking about their future. I just gave a spoiler out!(oops)

kissandtell : Wait, you said “Enjoying each other’s company”? That doesn’t sound like Dan and Blair to me! (laugh)

Anonymous # 2 : (Laugh) you know, I don’t think all fans love Chuck and Blair or Dan and Serena, so this is a nice change (laugh)

kissandtell : : (Laugh) Gotcha! Change of topic now, what about Ben and Serena?
Anonymous # 2 : Ben and Serena? I think Ben is more like Dan Humphrey except that Ben is a convict and Dan is from Brooklyn either way -1 for me!

kissandtell : So he’s Dan Humphrey 2.0?
Anonymous # 2 : He is Dan Humphrey 2.0 with a convict background, if you want to put it that way. Dan Humphrey wears Gucci more than something from Target now (laugh).

kissandtell : Anything about Ed and Leighton? Penn and Blake?
Anonymous # 2: Ed and Leighton? They have a good chemistry! Penn and Blake? They have the sweetest connection.

kissandtell : Anything about Penn Badgley and Blake Lively?

Anonymous # 2 : They broke up, isn’t that what their rep said? (laugh).

A short experience working with the cast :

* Blake Lively : She lost weight but still very friendly.
* Leighton Meester : She’s a sweetheart!
* Penn Badgley : He’s a sweetheart. He goofs around with crew a lot!
* Chace Crawford: I didn’t get the chance to work with him yet this season but he’s pretty looking.
* Ed Westwick : Adorable!
* Matthew Settle : Over-age for my liking but he’s so HOT!
* Kelly Rutherfold : Very nice person!
* David Call : Who knew that he was Penn Badgley’s friend, way before his stint on Gossip Girl!

Here’s the deal, I will give out TWO of the juiciest behind the scene tidbits from Anonymous #2 anytime between today and Monday. There is a catch though (isn’t there always one?). I’ll delete it 10 minutes after posting. So get on the forum and keep asking questions! Oh and there is more on Ed and Leighton… tick tock…

marci#
Posted on 5/12/2010, 02:24

SPOILER: CAN THE CAPTAIN BE TRUSTED?
CITAZIONE

Guess Queen B won’t be the only one sleeping with the enemy. XOXO.

marci#
Posted on 8/12/2010, 21:19

A Little Taste of What’s To Come…
Spoiler su
Chuck-Lily-i due tizi nuovi di colore-il capitano- Nate

CITAZIONE
With backroom business deals, family feuds, a friendship in trouble, and the sins of a father raining down on his child, looks like these six will have their work cut out for them.

Serena-Ben
CITAZIONE
What do you do when all the world’s against you and the man of your dreams? If you’re Serena, you fight like hell.

Blair-Dan
CITAZIONE
Secret rendezvous, work spats, a blossoming relationship: wonder what Chuck and Serena will say?

Don’t despair, if you’re feeling bleak and down, this is Gossip Girl and things are not always what they seem. Remember…there’s always a twist. XOXO

FONTE

125 replies since 19/5/2010, 16:18   5736 views