(news) Taylor tornerà presto in Gossip Girl?

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 18/3/2011, 13:51

Taylor Momsen (Jenny) has two loves right now: Acting and playing music. The music has taken over her life with her band, The Pretty Reckless, constantly touring. But her appearances on Gossip Girl have lessened. So — would Taylor ever like to see her band appear on Gossip Girl?

“Well they played ‘Make Me Wanna Die’ on the show which was totally weird but it’s like my two worlds like colliding, it was just definitely surreal,” Taylor said while answering fans’ questions via Twitter. “To actually perform on the show, probably not, considering I’m a character on the show and it isn’t Jenny Humphrey’s band. I am very different from my character on the show so probably not but, maybe a different show.” Like 90210 or Glee, right, guys?

Meanwhile, will Taylor ever appear on Gossip Girl again? “Well, what I will say is they’re being very supportive and allowing me to tour, because you can’t do both at the same time,” she said. “Right now they’re writing me out of story lines and allowing me to tour for the next year so you won’t see me for a while. Maybe in the future.” What do you think, Gossip Girl fans? Will you miss Tay?

marci#
Posted on 18/3/2011, 23:46

ma facciamo anche senza, grazie.

lauratarantino
Posted on 19/3/2011, 16:04

nessuno sente la sua mancanza,proprio nessuno.

2 replies since 18/3/2011, 13:51   72 views