(news) Leighton nel cast di "That's my boy" con Adam Sandler

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 3/4/2011, 10:58

CITAZIONE
Add Leighton Meester to the cast of Columbia's Adam Sandler-Andy Samberg comedy "I Hate You Dad." TheWrap has confirmed that the "Gossip Girl" has joined the cast.

On Thursday, TheWrap reported that Oscar nominee James Caan is eyeing a role in the comedy.

The movie is about a disagreeable father, played by Sandler, who moves in with his son and the young man's fiancee just before the son is to get married. The father and fiancee immediately clash. Badly.

Samberg plays the son and Meester plays the fiancee.

Sean Anders and John Morris ("Mr. Popper's Penguins," "Hot Tub Time Machine") are directing.

David Caspe wrote the original script and the "State" team of David Wain and Ken Marino ("Wanderlust") rewrote.

Jack Giarraputo, Heather Parry and Adam Sandler are producing through their Happy Gilmore Productions.

Meester is repped by WME and Leverage Management.

Tweet di Leighton che a modo suo conferma:)

lauratarantino
Posted on 3/4/2011, 11:54

sono felicissima per lei!!!
non vedo l'ora di vedere il film, adam sandler mi fa morire dal ridere!

Kassandra Black
Posted on 3/4/2011, 13:51

spero solo che non sia troppo demenziale come cosa, se è sul genere di ti presento i miei mi andrebbe bene

Gloredhel
Posted on 4/4/2011, 21:36

quoto sandra...alle volte sandler fa della roba che rasenta il ridicolo - anche se ora come ora non mi vengono in mente esempi XD

Kassandra Black
Posted on 4/4/2011, 22:09

che poi non so perchè ho citato ti presento i miei che non è nemmeno suo xDD

Kassandra Black
Posted on 2/3/2012, 13:54

Allors il titolo del film è diventato That's my boy e qui c'è il trailer che non mi piace neanche un pò xD

Video

5 replies since 3/4/2011, 10:58   111 views