(news) Leighton Meester sues mother

« Older   Newer »
Kassandra Black
Posted on 23/7/2011, 12:49

CITAZIONE
You would think Leighton Meester would get more than her fill of drama on the Gossip Girl set.

But the actress is embroiled in a bitter row with her mother, who she has accused of using money she sent for her younger brother’s medical bills on cosmetic surgery.

Leighton, 25, has filed a lawsuit against Constance Meester for misusing the $7,500 a month she sent her to help out with her brother Lex, who has ‘severe medical issues,’ TMZ claim.

According to the website, Constance, who gave birth to Leighton while in jail after a drug smuggling conviction, used the money for Botox, hair extensions, plastic surgery and other personal expenses.

Constance claims that she and her daughter had a verbal contract in which Leighton promised to give her mother $10,000 a month for the rest of her life.

The unemployed 55-year-old plans to sue Leighton for $3 million is the actress refuses to pay her the money.

According to TMZ, Leighton has asked a judge to rule that there is no such contract between them.

Earlier this year, Constance was issued a restraining order after making death threats against a Californian woman and her young son.

She allegedly threatened to ‘hunt down and kill’ Laurel Wigg and her son, according to legal documents, during an altercation on January 21.

Court documents filed with the Los Angeles Superior Court claim that Leighton’s mother – who was also her manager – ‘is a drug addict and made a threat to kill us.’

In an interview with Grazia magazine last year, Leighton stood by her mother, who she called ‘an inspiratio.’

‘My mother Connie inspires me. She’s an amazing woman,’ she said. ‘When I was a kid I wanted to be an actress and she completely backed me. She is her own person, very eccentric, very individual.’

Spero non sia vera la notizia, mi dispiacerebbe molto per Leighton...

lauratarantino
Posted on 25/7/2011, 17:36

povera Leigh!!!!!

marci#
Posted on 25/7/2011, 19:02

dai che triste, spero non sia vero ç_ç

Kassandra Black
Posted on 25/7/2011, 20:48

altro articolo, certo che la madre è proprio una st****a, addirittura accusare Leighton ora!

CITAZIONE
Leighton Meester's mom is firing back after her daughter sued her last week -- claiming in a new countersuit, Leighton threw her to the ground back in December ... "repeatedly hitting her with a bottle."

According to the countersuit, filed in L.A. County Superior Court, at 2:00 AM on December 11, 2010, the "Gossip Girl" actress attacked her mom with the bottle and was so crazed she had to be pulled off her mom by her little brother.

Constance Meester says it's true ... Leighton sent her $7,500 every month, but that was not out of the goodness of her heart. It was -- Constance claims -- a settlement for all the money she helped make for her daughter.

lauratarantino
Posted on 26/7/2011, 16:00

ma povera!!!!

4 replies since 23/7/2011, 12:49   85 views