Connor Paolo to leave GG?

« Older   Newer »
lauratarantino
Posted on 11/8/2011, 19:17

Actor Connor Paolo may not be returning for the fifth season of Gossip Girl because of his work commitments on the ABC series Revenge.

Paolo plays gay teen Eric Van Der Woodson on The CW show, a recurring role he has played since the pilot episode. Eric, younger brother of Serena (Blake Lively) has generally been one of the more honest characters on the show while everyone else has been double-crossing and lying to each other. However, Eric’s on/off friendship with step-sister Jenny (Taylor Momsen) has seen him resort to dirty tactics. Speaking at the TCA panel for the forthcoming ABC series Revenge, in which he plays Declan Porter, Paolo revealed he is unsure whether he’ll be playing Eric on season five of Gossip Girl.

“I don’t know that I’ll be able to recur on Gossip Girl. That’s a question for the creators of both shows. I don’t know how I can do it. I’m here. I have to move out here now; I don’t know how’d that work……I try never to look back…I hope my legacy will be being the one positive character in a slew of double-talkers.” – Connor Paolo quoted on Entertainment Weekly

It has already been announced that Taylor Momsen and Jessica Szohr, who plays Vanessa, will not be part of the regular cast for the fifth season. The exit of Taylor Momsen from Gossip Girl isn’t a huge surprise given her absence from a string of episodes during the fourth series. Producers have stated that both actors may continue to appear occasionally as guest stars.

(atvtoday.co.uk)

marci#
Posted on 15/8/2011, 19:21

anni fa mi sarei disperata... oggi come oggi sinceramente -.-
Eric non ha mai avuto una vera storyline e ultimamente è stato pessimo çç peccato perchè ci sono stati momenti in cui era l'unico con del sale in zucca XD

*martoleira*
Posted on 15/8/2011, 19:51

CITAZIONE (marci# @ 15/8/2011, 20:21) 
anni fa mi sarei disperata... oggi come oggi sinceramente -.-

Anche io provo lo stesso sentimento!
A volte le sue battute inaspettate mi hanno fatto sentire male dal ridere ed adoravo quando lui e Blair si trovavano nella stessa scena ma,sinceramente,nell'ultima stagione è stato più inutile di Rufus il maggiordomo!

marci#
Posted on 15/8/2011, 20:26

esattamente! ed essere peggio di Rufus lo zerbino n°1 di New York City... voglio dire, ce ne vuole XD

‚wish
Posted on 17/8/2011, 09:12

CITAZIONE (*martoleira* @ 15/8/2011, 20:51) 
Nell'ultima stagione è stato più inutile di Rufus il maggiordomo!

ahahhaha nulla di più giusto!!!

4 replies since 11/8/2011, 19:17   29 views