Safran lascia Gossip Girl

« Older   Newer »
marci#
Posted on 26/4/2012, 14:01

Executive Producer leaves ‘Gossip Girl’ goes for ‘Smash’

Secondo Deadline, il produttore esecutivo di Gossip Girl Josha Safran lascierà lo show alla fine della quinta stagione per Smash serie musical-drama della NBC.
Safran per cinque anni ha lavorato nella serie Gossip Girl e ora invece sostituirà il creatore/sceneggiatore di Smash Theresa Rebeck che si è dimessa.
Non sappiamo ancora chi sostituirà Josha Safran in Gossip Girl.

It is possibly time for fans of Smash to rejoice, as the executive producer of the hugely popular and successful show Gossip Girl, Josh Safran, is here to make the show sing and dance to his tunes. He has worked his magic on Gossip Girl and now it’s time he worked it on Smash, which is still teething, and is yet to get its foothold. He has been roped in to fill in the shoes of Theresa Rebeck, who is the creator/executive producer/showrunner of Smash. It would be interesting to see how he handles a show which has a completely different format, from the one he has handled till date.

It would also be interesting to note how he performs as the captain of the ship, as before this on Gossip Girl he was the second in command, with Stephanie Savage shouldering the responsibility of the showrunner. It was this possible promotion that prompted Safran to make the switch, form the Upper East Side to Broadway. Gossip Girl in the meanwhile, is still working its magic and has been reportedly renewed for yet another season. Safran had begun his career with “Gossip Girl” five years ago, and rose through the ranks owing to his capability, from a staff writer to an executive producer of the show. Hence it wouldn’t be wrong to say that, Safran made the show, as much as the show made Safran.

The makers of Smash possibly saw this very capability in Safran and decided to hand him the reins of the show. Although, other possible candidates had been shortlisted and interviewed, after considering everything Safran came out tops, to fill the vacant position. The only thing to now hope for is that, Smash’s gain doesn’t end up being Gossip Girl’s loss.

Fonte

Tanti carissimi auguri a Smash XDD

*martoleira*
Posted on 26/4/2012, 14:07

Vista la piega che GG ha preso ultimamente, non so se sia davvero un male..
:P

Kassandra Black
Posted on 26/4/2012, 18:16

marta gioisci è un bene, Safran è colui che ha voluto i dair!! Mi dispiace magari un pò per i fan di smash che rischiano di vedersi rovinato anche il loro telefilm, ma per GG io sono contenta:))

lauratarantino
Posted on 26/4/2012, 20:26

ciao safran, non mi mancherai!

*martoleira*
Posted on 27/4/2012, 10:51

CITAZIONE
marta gioisci è un bene, Safran è colui che ha voluto i dair!!

Uh!
Dvrebbe trovarsi un altro lavoro!
U.U

marci#
Posted on 27/4/2012, 12:10

si ma lui è pure quello che diceva che "chuck e blair non saranno mai finiti"...
fondamentalmente secondo me quest'uomo è un pirla, quindi ciao ciao e tanti saluti, spero che non faccia troppi danni al povero smash XD

5 replies since 26/4/2012, 14:01   26 views